Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Decent Kebabs

18 posts in this topic

Of the lamb doner kind.

I sourced some Lamb doner meat today and the Tongue and I gave it a test run, although we didn't have the required pittas to slap it in we did devour it with a garlicky type sauce (caeser) and a nice sweet n spicy chilli sauce with onions and tomatoes chopped up, slapped between a couple of slices of bread.

I thought they were pretty good and if the Tongue says they were shite then he's telling fibs :D

Anyways, I reckon I can knock em out for around 200bt or less (Dave and I shared a single portion and it was plenty), so if once again there is enough interest, I shall get a load more in.

You can't knock a good doner kebab or even doner meat over chips hmmmm

:D

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You should put french fries, white onion sauce with kebab on the menu as well. Its far more delicious that the kebab rolls.

Something like this for 200 baht would be perfect. :D

You should put french fries, white onion sauce with kebab on the menu as well. Its far more delicious that the kebab rolls.

Something like this for 200 baht would be perfect. :D

That looks achievable young man, that was the kebab meat and chips I was talking about :)

That kebab and chips looked great !!

I'm doing that tomorrow instead of a roast

Are u not the BBQ master

I bow to you oh great one lol

I guess I could conjure something up but as far as wheeling the barby out everytime someone orders a kebab..hmm not impossible :laughing:

I have a lovely and very rare nowadays., greek/Cypriot place near me. Georgious and flora, the owners look after our greek food needs and I shall be offering them some much needed euros tomorrow,.

It's nice to be nice etc !

That looks achievable young man, that was the kebab meat and chips I was talking about :)

goodie goodie. :D

told you plaka old carrefour but you no listen :laughing:

Where Aidan, the foodhall?

I went down looking for this last time. There was the place down the bottom of the foodhall, but didn't even have lamb :wallbash:

Couldn't find it Mate.

the good old doner kebab meat in the UK is loverly,ive yet to find anything near the taste in pattaya so if you think you have found something the same same yer on a winner but i very much doubt it.

the good old doner kebab meat in the UK is loverly,ive yet to find anything near the taste in pattaya so if you think you have found something the same same yer on a winner but i very much doubt it.

Well Im still waiting for The Tongue to comment but I admit without sticking it in a pitta with all the salad you can't really tell how good it is, tasted good to me though :)

Where Aidan, the foodhall?

I went down looking for this last time. There was the place down the bottom of the foodhall, but didn't even have lamb :wallbash:

Couldn't find it Mate.

in the foodhall near the childrens play area in the centre

Sorry but I have been going through all the "View New Content" posts and as this was a popular topic I have only just seen it.

I can concur with Phil that his kebabs were in fact delicious and once he gets the Pittas they will be a popular and tasty choice on his menu. I think Phil has a knack for creating tasty dishes so once he is up and running a full menu I am sure he will get the eager customers in for a feed.

I need to go to the gym now to offload some excess weight, no kebabs for me today.

Sorry but I have been going through all the "View New Content" posts and as this was a popular topic I have only just seen it.

I can concur with Phil that his kebabs were in fact delicious and once he gets the Pittas they will be a popular and tasty choice on his menu. I think Phil has a knack for creating tasty dishes so once he is up and running a full menu I am sure he will get the eager customers in for a feed.

I need to go to the gym now to offload some excess weight, no kebabs for me today.

Thanks mate, I knew you enjoyed it.

Ps just sliced up a 2kg black pudding and miss-cut two slices so I had to have them with my fatboy breakfast :D