Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hanibal7

Amazing Indian Restaraunt

72 posts in this topic

He not at all deluded.Its 100% correct.Y

Best to leave him be flog.

You know its serious when the 'mod of the year' with his laissez-faire approach has to step in and try and calm the situation down :thumbdown: . Never seen that in here before, thank god there were no children about

Lets hope this is not the start of something.

He still hasn't apologized, I feel like the service staff from the Royal Cliff last night, waiting waiting waiting..................

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

And Jonathon King obliged more than once.............

except he said schlong :laughing:

except he said schlong :laughing:

Very good sir

:laughing: :laughing:

i once had a curry......in Ireland

and I am not telling harhar.gif

Sounds good to me. I didn't take this as a full review, but rather just an impression and a recommendation that people try this place. Plenty of precedent for this on this and other boards.

I've spent a bit of time dodging rhetorical farts darts without points from mental pygmies lately, have I missed a memo? Why all the hostility?

So to summarize

Hanibal went for a meal at the Maharani Indian Restaurant, enjoyed the food and thought it was value for money :yes

The other three pages of this thread are predominately a threadf**k :rolleyes:

Thanks Hanibal for taking the time to post your findings :thumbup:

So to summarize

Hanibal went for a meal at the Maharani Indian Restaurant, enjoyed the food and thought it was value for money :yes

The other three pages of this thread are predominately a threadf**k :rolleyes:

Thanks Hanibal for taking the time to post your findings :thumbup:

Just about summed it up perfectly mate.Next time i will either do war and peace and bore u too death or do another HEADS UP AND PUT IN CAPITAL; LETTERS TO READ GOOGLE FOR FURTHER INFO.It shows all the restaraunts,the food and general info,as i said on my OP.

I've never seen so much drama in a restaurant review in all my life. Very tense.

Did you leave a tip ?

Sounds good to me. I didn't take this as a full review, but rather just an impression and a recommendation that people try this place. Plenty of precedent for this on this and other boards.

I've spent a bit of time dodging rhetorical farts darts without points from mental pygmies lately, have I missed a memo? Why all the hostility?

No idea mate.

I only asked what I though were reasonable questions

It's your choice John but I hope it won't be the case.

Cheers

+1

We were shown to a tiny table, the rest of the restaurant having been "booked," but no-one turned up. The vegetable Samosa was a rock filled with mush, the "lamb" in the vindaloo was ancient mutton, full of gristle, must have been frozen years ago, the sauce was generic stuff they pour over everything not in the least spiced like vindaloo which should be the hottest curry excluding a phal. The pilau rice was uninteresting . The mashed aubergine was passable. The staff hovered around all the time. Go to Mrs Balbirs in Bangkok to see how Indian food should be in Thailand..

If you want a decent curry you have to go to Birmingham, ask Villayouth :gathering:

After a 4 hour wait at a curry house in Pattaya I wont bother again... Thai food for me

We were shown to a tiny table, the rest of the restaurant having been "booked," but no-one turned up. The vegetable Samosa was a rock filled with mush, the "lamb" in the vindaloo was ancient mutton, full of gristle, must have been frozen years ago, the sauce was generic stuff they pour over everything not in the least spiced like vindaloo which should be the hottest curry excluding a phal. The pilau rice was uninteresting . The mashed aubergine was passable. The staff hovered around all the time. Go to Mrs Balbirs in Bangkok to see how Indian food should be in Thailand..

Thanks for the heads up mate, always on the look out for decent Indian nosh in Bangers.

Did you leave a tip at hannibals recommended restaurant.

Thanks for the heads up mate, always on the look out for decent Indian nosh in Bangers.

Did you leave a tip at hannibals recommended restaurant.

Yes Iron the collars first :laughing:

Yes Iron the collars first :laughing:

hanibals turning hi-so mate, he's just an apprentice at the moment and not sure if he'll ever make the grade though.

Hi-so's don't do their own ironing for starters but they can tell the difference between a good and a shit restaurant.

After a 4 hour wait at a curry house in Pattaya I wont bother again... Thai food for me

Which one was it Parky? I've always ordered delivery from Ali Babas and never been disappointed. What was the name of that gaff on the corner of Soi 13 and Second road? gone now but cracking food there.

U know plenty about indian food,u missed tindaloo lol

only joking.

Every heads up about a restaraunt has some that had a good meal on a particular night and some had a shit meal,consistency is the word

btw

we booked a table and it was that big they served us in golf buggies :thumbsup:

Which one was it Parky? I've always ordered delivery from Ali Babas and never been disappointed. What was the name of that gaff on the corner of Soi 13 and Second road? gone now but cracking food there.

Tikka Centre.. unreal one guy taking orders then f**ks off round the back to cook.. we were waiting over 2 hours...

hanibals turning hi-so mate, he's just an apprentice at the moment and not sure if he'll ever make the grade though.

Hi-so's don't do their own ironing for starters but they can tell the difference between a good and a shit restaurant.

Glad my partner does ironing then,is that as funny as your post or not ????

Tikka Centre.. unreal one guy taking orders then f**ks off round the back to cook.. we were waiting over 2 hours...

Yes that place turned to shit when it was sold on even stopped doing deliveries for a while, happy to say though that last time I ate in it was fine and the food was quality for the price.