Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CampariO

Black Forest Restaurant

15 posts in this topic

The Black Forest has become one of my favorit restaurants since it opened a few month ago.

Black_Forrest_20111207_001.jpg

Black_Forrest_20111207_022.jpg

One reason is the German wheat beer „Weihenstephan" which at 140 Baht for half a liter seems to be the cheapest in Pattaya.

Black_Forrest_20111207_009.jpg

Beside the wheat beer there is another German draft beer called „Fürstenberg Pilsener" and the great tasting „Flensburger" in its unique bottle, as well as many local beers.

Black_Forrest_20111207_016.jpg

Black_Forrest_20111207_019.jpg

Black_Forrest_20111207_007.jpg

The menu consists mainly of German and Thai food. There are daily specials and certain dishes that can be pre-ordered, like this pork knuckle:

Black_Forrest_20111203_1.jpg

Some dishes:

Pork cutlet "Hunter Style", 185 Baht

Black_Forrest_20110927_012.jpg

Pork loin in pepper sauce, 185 Baht

Black_Forrest_20110927_015.jpg

Gulash with spaetzle (homemade pasta)

Black_Forrest_20111114_001.jpg

Roasted bread dumplings with bacon and egg:

Black_Forrest_20111023_004.jpg

Cutlet „Gypsy style" as special:

Black_Forrest_20111112_003.jpg

Ever tried Kaiserschmarren (sugared pancake with raisins, an Austrian dessert) with applesauce?

Black_Forrest_20111207_026.jpg

An excerpt of the menu:

Black_Forrest_20111204_003.jpg

Beside drinks and food the Black Forest offers a bit more (or is at planning stage):

Large screen for soccer, formular 1, etc., a separate room for pool and dart machine as well as a deli shop.

Black_Forrest_20110927_004.jpg

After some teething problems they finally found a nice waitress: blushing.gif

Black_Forrest_20111207_024.jpg

As reward she is allowed to watch the boss having dinner.

Black_Forrest_20111203_3.jpg

You can find the Black Forest on the upper end of Soi Khao Noi, left side just before the corner when coming from Sukhumvit.

Black_Forrest_20111207_012.jpg

Black_Forrest_20111207_013.jpg

Opening hours from 11 am to 11 pm, Tuesdays closed

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Fook me Campy that looks good mate, I don't feel like finishing my snack of pickled egg and stuffed olives! even my monkey said it looks good :thumbsup:

I'll try not to book Tuesdays in case mango fancies going :whistle:

Looks excellent Camps, not to mention cheap. Proper value for money

Been passed it many times as I live around the corner so interested in your thread. Your photos have put a completely different slant on it for me as I wasn't impressed by the look of the outside but now you have posted your photos and mentioned the wheat beer and food my taste buds are excited and I will pop in soon.

Thanks for posting

i enjoyed it in there a few weeks ago and in fact met Campo in there by accident too. the wine is good and they seem to have Bitburger pils beer but i didnt see that sign till we were leaving. the band is very good but personally the wheat beer wasnt to my taste.

6 people, all loved the food ( even tho it is kraut stuff)

ps.. the first pic from outside doesnt match my memory r u sure thats the right photo mate?

Looking at the outside would not entice me at all but those pics show it in a totally different light. Food looks very good.

i enjoyed it in there a few weeks ago and in fact met Campo in there by accident too. the wine is good and they seem to have Bitburger pils beer but i didnt see that sign till we were leaving. the band is very good but personally the wheat beer wasnt to my taste.

6 people, all loved the food ( even tho it is kraut stuff)

ps.. the first pic from outside doesnt match my memory r u sure thats the right photo mate?

laughing.gif That was a different restaurant called Levis, not far away.laughing.gif

The food looks great, I will give it a go when im over .

Thanks for taking the time to post

Fook me Campy that looks good mate, I don't feel like finishing my snack of pickled egg and stuffed olives! even my monkey said it looks good :thumbsup:

I'll try not to book Tuesdays in case mango fancies going :whistle:

Definitely count me in!!!

gave this place a try tonight along with tingtongtony .

was greeted by our very own campari0 as we entered and by the german owner .

its open plan and not air conditioned but not hot inside .

i chose tomato soup which is served with croutons and i have to say it was delicious . i then had pork cordon blu which was also delicious .

strangely enough without consulting tingtongtony also hasd tomato soup but chicken cordon blu .

i thouroughly enjoyed my food , the prices were good , the owners and other patrons very welcoming , we were even given a complimentary sample of delicious black forrest ham .

all in all a good dining experience .

recommended .

From today you can order Pizza as well. The menu is not finalized but ask them what they can do for you.

There is a promotion this week: a pizza sets you back 199 Baht!

Black_Forest_20120130_001.jpg

It tasted as good as it looks. Aqua Demies Pizza on the darkside got competition!