Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nadia

Thai Airways

8 posts in this topic

thai air are cancelling tg 916 from bkk to lhr and tg917 from lhr on 22 23 24 29 30 nov 6 13 dec

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

thai air are cancelling tg 916 from bkk to lhr and tg917 from lhr on 22 23 24 29 30 nov 6 13 dec

Yep my brothers flight was cancelled on the 23rd , but i managed to get him one a day later (12 hours later actually) This was 3 days ago .

Yep my brothers flight was cancelled on the 23rd , but i managed to get him one a day later (12 hours later actually) This was 3 days ago .

Thai airways are cancelling loads of flights, through lack of occupancy, at the moment. I wonder whether some of the airlines will start to follow suit ??

Thai airways are cancelling loads of flights, through lack of occupancy, at the moment. I wonder whether some of the airlines will start to follow suit ??

Not sure as thai air are direct to LH , airlines with stop overs to the UK i would imagine would have more occupancy .

Not sure as thai air are direct to LH , airlines with stop overs to the UK i would imagine would have more occupancy .

I posted this a week or so ago, and it looks like domestic flights also cancelled

http://www.pattaya-live.com/index.php?showtopic=42022&view=findpost&p=839450

eva do it sometimes on the midweek flights

eva do it sometimes on the midweek flights

23rd was cancelled but managed to get him a flight on the 12.15 am on the 24th , organised it through Expedia on the phone .......cnuts kept me waiting and the f**king cost for the call was £7 thumbdown.gif

Just mailed him to check with thai air to make sure its still going

i noticed in the last 2 weeks thai air have been having a big tv advert campaign here in nz ,like several adds a night in prime time