Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Announcements

• mulphy

pattaya-live meet up and lanzalad saying his good byes .   07/23/2016

friday 29th of july is a bitter sweet pattaya-live meet up , because its lanzalads last one before he returns to live in the uk a week or so later . so im going to make it a special night , a special meet up . i ll supply a fully catered buffet and some entertainment on the night and all you guys have got to do is come along , support the meet up , show some love for the guy that has completely revamped your forum and is a very good guy all round . so it will be a party with a party atmosphere . as usual , cold drinks , nice people , the rockhouse girls , great food and great entertainment will be on hand . bring your friends , bring your partners and make a night of it .
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rightsaid

Can You Get Nexium Over The Counter In Pattaya?

8 posts in this topic

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone know if you can get NEXIUM (esomeprazole) over the counter in pharmacies in Pattaya?

Yes, not a problem.

And also all the other various names, Losec etc. I had to get some when the Airport was closed a few years ago and i got an extra 2weeks outta it, and ran outta what i brought. Not a problem with heartburn when i took them. I have a hiatus hernia, and have to take one a day. The ones i got were in the wee Soi Bauhkao Clinic opposite Cafe Pitini, and they were fine. Trust me, as i'm sure you're the same, we'd know if they were fake.........especially in Thailand ;)

What you really need to know is can you get it in Pattaya right now

If its important, why don't you pm some expat member you know and ask them would they mind having a look in one or two of the pharmacies in Pattaya.

I doubt they would say no.

Just a thought

Does anyone know if you can get NEXIUM (esomeprazole) over the counter in pharmacies in Pattaya?

Omeprazole is available over the counter without problem mate, use it myself.

There is an alternative that I tried a while back (will see if I can find the name for you).

Also, that beer's still here waiting for you, so on your bike :scooter:

Cheers :cheers: Admital Ken

Edited by Admiral Ken

What is going on in pattaya still short of consumer goods?

Yes, but getting back to normal fairly quickly, the only significant absense from the shelves is bottled water.

The current Mrs Jones is having to bathe in ordinary tap water and i can assure you she is not too pleased

Ive got a repeat prescription of lanzaprazole here in the UK . Forgot them last time out and they gave me esomeprazole no problem at all . did the trick

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0