Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Evil Penevil

Mr Dream - An Excellent Driver

25 posts in this topic

I used Mr. Dream's services during my last trip to Pattaya. (The real Mr Dream, the one who's married to mulphy's daytime cashier). He drove me for several hours one afternoon while I looked for remnants of Viet-Nam-era bars at Kilo Sip, ten kilometers from the former U.S. air base at U-Tapao . He was on time, had a really decent vehicle and best of all, had many interesting things to say. I'll definitely use his services again.

On a side note, I couldn't use Mr Dream to get to Swampy the day after the heavy flooding in September. I had to take a chance on a sidewalk taxi stand at the corner of 2nd Road and Soi 15, It turned out very well. The driver showed up 30 minutes early (which was good, because rain starting teeming down as soon as I stepped in the vehicle and it took over half an hour just to get out of Pattaya). Very comfortable car, safe driver and all for a total cost of 800 baht. I gave him an extra 200 baht due to the weather and he was as pleased as could be. I'm not sure it always works as well with the sidewalk taxi brokers, but I've generally had good experiences.

Evil

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

mr dream , is not only THE BEST taxi man in pattaya , he is also perhaps the best and nicest thai man you will ever meet .

i use him every single time personally and recommend him to every body and anybody needig a taxi in pattaya .

i keep him reasonably busy personally , but i know he is also very popular elsewhere .

you will never find a better taxi service than this guy and that is my 100% honest opinion .

Mr t taxi's never let me down each to their own.

im not decrying mr t , but you ll never get the personal service you get from mr dream .

089-052-6749

086-666-8393

He is by far the best I have found in Thailand. We use him all the time. When my parents came over, he whisked them away for the day and took them to all the attractions, top bloke......

Yes very impressed with Mr Dream , a very nice guy as well as incredibly helpful with luggage etc. He is like a personal butler, just younger!

mr dream , is not only THE BEST taxi man in pattaya , he is also perhaps the best and nicest thai man you will ever meet .

i use him every single time personally and recommend him to every body and anybody needig a taxi in pattaya .

i keep him reasonably busy personally , but i know he is also very popular elsewhere .

you will never find a better taxi service than this guy and that is my 100% honest opinion .

How much does he charge to the airport?

Does Mr Dream have an email address? I'll need him to pick me up at Swampy in about two weeks, bur prefer to have the time, meet-up place, etc. in writing as it's easy for a mistake to happen when making arrangements on a cell phone.

Evil

I have used Mr. T. also and had few complaints with his service. However, Mr. Dream is truly excellent. A very nice guy (and I consider him a friend, Alex's descriotion was right) and bends over backward to help you.

I came into Soyouwannablowme one time with no taxi arranged. No problem I figured I'd go to the taxi rank and haggle. Ran into Mr. Dream at the waiting area. He greeted me warmly like a long-lost friend and asked me if I had a ride home. When I didn't he called around but couldn't find me anything on such short notice, so he persuaded his passenger to let me pay half the fare and tag along! No problem, the other guy was nice about everything, and I had Mr. Dream stop at the service area and paid to refill the cooler of beer that I had been invited to partake in by the other guy who had bought it.

You can't do better than Mr. Dream IMO.

Me to I have used Mr Dream several times and never once been let down, I used him as well to Kanchanaburi, 4 hours there and obviously he had a 4 hour ride back 2500baht. £50 for a 8 hour day, I expect he stopped by the airport on the way back for a fare but what a deal and a great service, especially now he has upgraded the motor from the Volvo to the people carrier van. oustanding man and good company to share a beer with.

Does Mr Dream have an email address? I'll need him to pick me up at Swampy in about two weeks, bur prefer to have the time, meet-up place, etc. in writing as it's easy for a mistake to happen when making arrangements on a cell phone.

Evil

send me a pm with your details and i ll make your booking and confirm for you .

mr dream cannot write in english therefor doesnt use the internet for bookings .

he always meets you at the meeting point at gate 3 arrivals with a card with your name on it .

I concur with everything that has been written here about Mr Dream, you will simply not meet a nicer or more reliable man.

As Mulphy said, he cannot do email or internet bookings but his English is very good. Don't be afraid to call him to make a booking as he is very easy to understand and talk to. He usually gets me to sms through my details to confirm my booking once I have spoken to him.

I have recommended him to many family and friends, now they all won't use anyone else.

send me a pm with your details and i ll make your booking and confirm for you .

PM sent. Many thanks for your help with this.

Evil

Yes I have used him in the past . Always has cold ones in the boot and a couple of limes, ready for my journey to Patts (just mention it in the e mail) :thumbup:

Used Mr T last year for the first time from the Aiprort to Pattaya..only charges 1000 baht..really nice car but ting tong nitnoi driver...gf did not like something derogatory the driver said to her..never did tell me what it was but it upset her...she was'nt a bar girl...i should have complained to Mr T but left it...we also split up before i left Pattaya..

Cheers...

Used Mr T last year for the first time from the Aiprort to Pattaya..only charges 1000 baht..really nice car but ting tong nitnoi driver...gf did not like something derogatory the driver said to her..never did tell me what it was but it upset her...she was'nt a bar girl...i should have complained to Mr T but left it...we also split up before i left Pattaya..

Cheers...

so were you knobing mr dreams x girlfriend then arron :laughing:

100% agree with your comments Alex

I have used him in past for airport runs both ways

Trip to Hua Hin

Also trip to my hotel in Kho Chang

Also shared taxi/costs with friend from Pattaya to Khon Kaen

Talk to Mr Dream many times in Pattaya ,always great to have a chat to.

Me to I have used Mr Dream several times and never once been let down, I used him as well to Kanchanaburi, 4 hours there and obviously he had a 4 hour ride back 2500baht. £50 for a 8 hour day, I expect he stopped by the airport on the way back for a fare but what a deal and a great service, especially now he has upgraded the motor from the Volvo to the people carrier van. oustanding man and good company to share a beer with.

Indeed shared a few with him in the RH last night.

I have used Mr Dream on four occasions in the past three weeks and he is still batting perfectly. Three of the trips have been to or from the airport and fourth was a half-day trip to a temple. The driver (twice Mr Dream himself, twice other drivers using Mr Dream's van) was on time or early on each occasion. No misses whatsoever. He definitely runs a great service.

Evil