Members meeting at the ROCKHOUSE ...

Members meetings are held on the last Friday of every month and all members are welcome to join us.
Tell us you'll be there

All new Clubs ...

Clubs are a brand new way of supporting sub-communities within your site. Many people have requested social group functionality in the past and Clubs are our implementation of this concept. Let's take a look at a few screenshots, and then go over what they are capable of doing.
Take a look

Pattaya Live The forum community ...

Pattaya Live The forum, community ...
Latest News
  • Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - -

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  

90 Day Reporting

Before I make a complete twat of myself, I'd like to ask you wise old owls a question regarding the 90 day reporting process (retirement) as this would be my first time.

When I was granted the extension to my O visa for the purpose of retirement, the immigration put a nice slip of paper with some instructions and also the date it was granted and the date to report by (22 Oct in my case).

I also purchased a multiple re-entry permit and have since traveled outside the kingdom thereby obtaining a new TM6 Arrival/Departure card.

Does this mean that my new reporting date will be within 90 days of my arrival back or do I still have to report on the 22 Oct?

A lot of the instructions are about as clear as mud.

cheers

Rob Jones    649

Yes

90 days after you have been in the country. I always remove that tag as it confuses them, let them look at my reentry stamp

Guest Parkwahn   
Guest Parkwahn

Before I make a complete twat of myself, I'd like to ask you wise old owls a question regarding the 90 day reporting process (retirement) as this would be my first time.

When I was granted the extension to my O visa for the purpose of retirement, the immigration put a nice slip of paper with some instructions and also the date it was granted and the date to report by (22 Oct in my case).

I also purchased a multiple re-entry permit and have since traveled outside the kingdom thereby obtaining a new TM6 Arrival/Departure card.

Does this mean that my new reporting date will be within 90 days of my arrival back or do I still have to report on the 22 Oct?

A lot of the instructions are about as clear as mud.

cheers

Phil, your reporting day is all driven from when you enter the country, so back in you get 90 days.

I almost fell fould or would have had I not left the country, I like you got a over 50s visa however they dated it from the date my 90 days on arrival ended, so I would have had to report 2 months after getting my over 50s..

If its clear as mud the rule is simple, its the 90 days stamp ever tine you leave its reset as it were...... you do not have to go on the 22 oct as an aside was the 22nd Oct 3 months after you arrived ? I assume you were on a non O before...

I have never reported on my over 50s :laughing: :laughing: infact I fecked iff a week after I got it... YOU CANT MAKE IT UP

Cheers lads, yes 22 Oct would have been my first reporting date, so ignore that then and count 90 days from when I got back from the usa...nice one.

Guest Thai Visa Express   
Guest Thai Visa Express

90 days from when you entered the country again.

Rob Jones    649

Plackapong, dont forget that the rules have recently changed and you need to bring proof of where you live (a true visions bill will do) and photocopy your passport picture page

Guest Parkwahn   
Guest Parkwahn

Plackapong, dont forget that the rules have recently changed and you need to bring proof of where you live (a true visions bill will do) and photocopy your passport picture page

Rob do they give yop another stamp ? the 50s thing takes a page, the reentry takes half a page :veryangry:

Rob Jones    649

Rob do they give yop another stamp ? the 50s thing takes a page, the reentry takes half a page :veryangry:

I dont have a 50's visa I have a non immigrant visa and I get one stamp one time a year. 90 days is just reporting for me, between you and me I think they just like to see how I'm getting on in their lovely little country

:offtopic: If you are running short of pages on your current passport, I believe (90% sure) you can no longer buy additional ones, you have to get a new passport :thumbdown: - if you are in Thailand you have to go to Hong Kong - just a word of warning, you might be better to do it in the UK if you are there right now

Guest Parkwahn   
Guest Parkwahn

:veryangry:

I dont have a 50's visa I have a non immigrant visa and I get one stamp one time a year. 90 days is just reporting for me, between you and me I think they just like to see how I'm getting on in their lovely little country

:offtopic: If you are running short of pages on your current passport, I believe (90% sure) you can no longer buy additional ones, you have to get a new passport :thumbdown: - if you are in Thailand you have to go to Hong Kong - just a word of warning, you might be better to do it in the UK if you are there right now

Cheers Rob, :aggressive:

The Tongue    1,125

If you mean do they put stamp in passport at 90 days the answer is no, any other stamp on re-entry to Thailand is the same as any stamp you, I or Joe Blogs would get on entry........it doesn't take up much room.

If that wasn't what you meant apologies for the misunderstanding! :cheers:

Guest fulhamster   
Guest fulhamster

You also need one copy each of --

The picture page in your passport

The TM slip stapled in your passport when you arrived

Your current retirement visa

Guest Parkwahn   
Guest Parkwahn

If you mean do they put stamp in passport at 90 days the answer is no, any other stamp on re-entry to Thailand is the same as any stamp you, I or Joe Blogs would get on entry........it doesn't take up much room.

If that wasn't what you meant apologies for the misunderstanding! :cheers:

Mai Cows shy ? if they dont give me a stamp for a further 90 days how can you stay ? its a triangle when you arrive or is it a square ? its one of them...

So to confimr on 90 days I get no stamp in my passport ? (aplogies for being a proper dim ***** :laughing: )

Guest fulhamster   
Guest fulhamster

Mai Cows shy ? if they dont give me a stamp for a further 90 days how can you stay ? its a triangle when you arrive or is it a square ? its one of them...

So to confimr on 90 days I get no stamp in my passport ? (aplogies for being a proper dim ***** :laughing: )

You don't get a stamp, they staple a small piece of paper showing your next reporting date to the inside cover of your passport.

Then when you go back 90 days later they tear it out and put a new one in.

Be careful with the date, remember they are closed at weekends, Buddha Holidays. Public Holidays etc so sometimes you have to go a day or two early.

Edited by fulhamster

elway69    127

Rob.

Can you re-new your non-immigrant O in Thailand.

Thanks for the advice folks, I guess the little visa shoppe thing by the cafe outside immigration will do all the biz for me for a few baht. Got my latest bills but won't need them now till end of December :)

Guest Parkwahn   
Guest Parkwahn

You don't get a stamp, they staple a small piece of paper showing your next reporting date to the inside cover of your passport.

Then when you go back 90 days later they tear it out and put a new one in.

Be careful with the date, remember they are closed at weekends, Buddha Holidays. Public Holidays etc so sometimes you have to go a day or two early.

Cow shy, thanks heard you can go up to one week before ? do they give you the date they give it or date it following on from the 1st 90 ?

Anything to pay ?

cheers

Rob Jones    649

Rob.

Can you re-new your non-immigrant O in Thailand.

Yes, from Pattaya immigration, they do it all there for you. In fact, I have never renewed it anywhere but in Thailand, it costs a little bit under 2000 baht (I think)

But you need a reason to be here, like a job

Rob Jones    649

No. Visas are only issued outside Thailand. But you can extend it based on retirement

Mike, i get mine in Pattaya every year

Rob Jones    649

They stamp a new visa that says non O ? Or extend your existing one?

Extend my existing one that they gave me a long time ago.

Rob Jones    649

Trying to understand this. So the first time u walked in there they issued you a fresh non o ?

Let me get back to you tomorrow on this.

The 'O' bit is bothering me.

Its non immigrant visa but let me check more details, I don't have it to hand right now

I think with the O visa you need to obtain a new one once your 12 months extention for retirement has expired, normally only obtainable at a Thai Embassy or Consulate. I think you could get it done in Malaysia before, Penang perhaps but that was knocked on the head a while back.

Guest landy2a   
Guest landy2a

I received a Non Immigrant O visa in Australia over 5 years ago.

I have extended it each year for a further 12 months.

This was done in the Thai immigration office by filling in the appropiate forms and by proving I had 800,000 Baht in the bank or by supplying a Stat Dec signed by the Australian Embassy in BKK stating my income was in excess of 65,000 baht per calendar month.

The stamp reads-

UDON THANI IMMIGRATION

APPLICATION TO STAY IS PERMITTED UP TO DATE............

APPLICANT MUST LEAVE THE KINGDOM WITHIN THE DATE

SPECIFIED HEREIN, OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED

SIGNED...........

IMMIGRATION OFFICER

DATE........

NOTICE

TO KEEP YOUR STAY PERMITTED RE-ENTRY PERMIT

MUST BE MADE BEFORE LEAVING THAILAND

NOTIFICATION OF RESIDENCEMUST BE

MADE EVERY 90 DAYS.

A further stamp in red stating RETIREMENT is overstamped on the permission to stay stamp.

Rob Jones    649

Trying to understand this. So the first time u walked in there they issued you a fresh non o ?

No.

First time I got my visa from outside of the Thailand but every year its renewed in Thailand

Guest fulhamster   
Guest fulhamster

I think with the O visa you need to obtain a new one once your 12 months extention for retirement has expired, normally only obtainable at a Thai Embassy or Consulate. I think you could get it done in Malaysia before, Penang perhaps but that was knocked on the head a while back.

If you arrive at the airport with a 1 year Non-O visa you will get a stamp in your passport showing that you can stay for 90 days. You are supposed to convert your Non-O to a 1 year Retirement (over 50) or marriage visa by that date, it will cost 1900 baht and starts from the date you entered the country. You then have to do the 90 day reporting (free) and when your retirement visa expires you take the forms and paperwork with 1900 baht and you get your retirement visa extended for a further year,

If you need to leave the country get a re-entry visa first, so that your 1 year visa is still valid when you return, otherwise you're a tourist with only 30 days.