Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

stewstew

Youtube Videos

4 posts in this topic

I have a problem with my comp,whenever I try to play a youtube video it asks to update adobe flashplayer and when I do update it it still does not work, i cannot play any videos etc. can anyone help pleeease. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks. I've tried to download it many times with no success, I've even tried to change my browser. I've expended all my computer knowledge. :wallbash:

Edited by stewstew

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I have a problem with my comp,whenever I try to play a youtube video it asks to update adobe flashplayer and when I do update it it still does not work, i cannot play any videos etc. can anyone help pleeease. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks. I've tried to download it many times with no success, I've even tried to change my browser. I've expended all my computer knowledge. :wallbash:

I mi9ght be wrong but a while back you couldnt download YouTube clips using Internet Explorer. Try FF

I mi9ght be wrong but a while back you couldnt download YouTube clips using Internet Explorer. Try FF

I'm not trying to download and keep them if that's what you mean. I downloaded and installed firefox and it works a treat, I think windows vista has something to do with it, thanks for your help.