Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aw1

Hua Hin Hotels?

8 posts in this topic

Might go to here for a change for a few days before I hit Patts at the end of the week, anyone got any hotel recommendations? Usually don't spend more than 1000 Baht but will if somewhere is good value.

Also any other info that could be useful, girl prices etc?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Might go to here for a change for a few days before I hit Patts at the end of the week, anyone got any hotel recommendations? Usually don't spend more than 1000 Baht but will if somewhere is good value.

Also any other info that could be useful, girl prices etc?

just came back we looked at www.smilehuahinresort@gmmail.com they are doing a promo at the moment 990 pn , its a little bit out but not to far near the shopping plaza

or try hua hin after darkcom .com do not stay in jings guest house , the buffalotavern.com has excellent rooms right in the center but a bit more pricey

Hotels are more expensive than Patts in Hua Hin. If it's for a few days I would pay the extra for a class hotel because Hua Hin is full of them on the beach

Hotels are more expensive than Patts in Hua Hin. If it's for a few days I would pay the extra for a class hotel because Hua Hin is full of them on the beach

Ok I Will look at agoda. I have no idea of the geography there, is the beach close to the nightlife? ie walking distance.

or try hua hin after darkcom .com do not stay in jings guest house , the buffalotavern.com has excellent rooms right in the center but a bit more pricey

Cheers, this one looks ok. Hard to suss out where it is in relation to the bars, any idea?

http://www.huahinmedia.com/huahin-avenue.php

Ok I Will look at agoda. I have no idea of the geography there, is the beach close to the nightlife? ie walking distance.

Can be yes. Nightlife is a little tame. You will be able to find a girl but little choice. Great for a few days next to beach and a pool, good restaurants but I would splash out on the hotel if I were you, 5,000 baht or there a bouts. If only for a few days well worth it.