Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elway69

Ubc

21 posts in this topic

I can see myself sat in the house some nights and can't be arsed to go out to watch the footy.

Love the golf too.

Does anyone know the packages and how much???

Is it worth it??

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

if you go for the platinum you can get NFL football and UFC fights, etc on the ASN channel

http://www.truevisionstv.com/package.aspx?id=39

http://www.asn.tv/

I'd watch the NFL but can't abide UFC.

Just had a check through the packages and there are a few channels my wag would watch too,so maybe it would be worthwhile putting in after all. :laughing:

i 'm sure the gold package is 1667 baht a month, i pay yearly and get 13months and that works out at 1449 baht per month

the platinum package is 2000baht per month plus rental fees. most of my mates and myself stopped the platinum package when they deleted bbc entertainment. you get all the soccer on gold and all the decent movie channels, dicovery, history, etc.

If you like sport it is worth it to get the gold package. I think you pay a 2000 baht deposit (which you get back if you cancel after 1 year). Then approx 1600 baht per month.

I can see myself sat in the house some nights and can't be arsed to go out to watch the footy.

Love the golf too.

Does anyone know the packages and how much???

Is it worth it??

Yes, its about B1550 a month for the gold channel and you get enough EPL on there to satisfy anyone. You get all the big news channels, BBC, CNN and Bloomberg but not FOX (sadly) and AXN/ True series/Diva is good with Hells Kitchen and a few other cookery programs. There is a new Pop Idol show starting up this weekend called The Voice, that might be good. Sadly one of my favorite programs ended last last night, Murdoch Mysteries

I have the Platinum package and very happy overall.Tending to stop in and watch the footie,got complete control of the remote and can channel hop if needed,also can switch volume up or down at my discretion too.

Thanks for all the advice and info guys.

After having a chat with my girl and finding a bar with truevisions only a stone's throw from the house we've decided against it.

Will make do with myp2p if I need it,the internet signal here is much faster and better than any location I had in Pattaya.(touchwood)it remains the same. :mellow:

^ Tight git.

I got rid of it a few months ago as I implemented some austerity measures in the house.. Regretted the decision as the footy season started and the rugby world cup is due so I got it back again.

There is a history of rice program on just now. You don't know what you are missing Elway...

Deadliest catch, Nazi shark week, etc...

Will make do with myp2p

Closed down by the authorities I beleive, at least I get a page cant be found message every time I've tried the site in the last couple o weeks

We have always had gold, has most of everything i need on it, good sport, movies and news.... Still waiting for the "number 1" channel, i am a patient man....... :detective:

Finished up putting in the whole shebang.

12,500baht to install and 300 baht per month there after,first month free.

I am sure its worth it. The install is high that's a lot of money in Thailand but 300 per month now that's value for money.

If thats True visions AKA UBC then you ain't gonna be getting football for 300 baht, platinum is 2000+ a month.

If thats True visions AKA UBC then you ain't gonna be getting football for 300 baht, platinum is 2000+ a month.

Okay. :welcome:

If he dont get ASN he needs to change his board name, it can't be a quarterback

:)

He ain't gonna get it from Truevisions as of Oct 1! And I just called the Sky 1 Grammy # listed on ASN website...they are clueless, they say still in testing phase...they couldn't even tell me what kind of sattelite box a subscriber would need to buy....

Hi all,

Thank you for your continuing support for ASN. Wegreatly value your comments and feedback which are very important to us.

We are pleased to inform you that ASN will be launchedwith our new partner GMM on the 1Sky platform (Under the Grammy GMM brand) inOctober 2011.

We have enjoyed a good relationship with TrueVisions but were unfortunately unable to agree commercial terms for a renewal.The channel will, therefore, cease broadcasting on True Visions on 30thSeptember 2011.

Please contact 1Sky Grammy directly forsubscription information:

- 1-Sky's Call Center number is +662-841-8888 orplease send your requirement to gmmsport.sp@gmail.com and theywill assist you duly.

We hope the above information is helpful andplease spread the word to all your friends and fans who are currently watchingASN so they can keep watching.

We sincerely thank you for your support.Should youhave any further questions, please feel free to contact us atenquiries@yes.tv also.

Thanks,

ASN

Edited by STARGAZER

Are they cutting the NFL.......after the season has started.....f**k ME! why am I not surprised.

Okay. :welcome:

This is the package where u get it from the broadband connection,thats ok until your internet goes off for a while,but same same as dish if it rains.Let me know how it goes T,as i have a mate on the darkside who has installed it too.

They installed 2 dishes.

I've had it lashing with rain and no interference at all.

So far so good.

Finished up putting in the whole shebang.

12,500baht to install and 300 baht per month there after,first month free.

can you please let us know what deal your on, I just paid my Truevision platinum for this month and it's 2,455 baht.

Don't know how you can be getting it for 300 a month ?

can you please let us know what deal your on, I just paid my Truevision platinum for this month and it's 2,455 baht.

Don't know how you can be getting it for 300 a month ?

My girl went to the local dealer in Banchang,I had nothing to do with it.

I will check for you.