Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nadia

Thistle Milkweed Tablets

8 posts in this topic

Just bought 2500 tabs for 2000 bht in hua hin in boots supposed to be good for the liver?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Just bought 2500 tabs for 2000 bht in hua hin in boots supposed to be good for the liver?

Could you put a picture of the box or bottle or whatever they're packaged in on here ? I've tried every boots I know of in Pattaya/Chonburi but all I ever get is no have. :veryangry:

Had cirrhosis about 10 years ago so taking these would be a good idea. Thanks.

Could you put a picture of the box or bottle or whatever they're packaged in on here ? I've tried every boots I know of in Pattaya/Chonburi but all I ever get is no have. :veryangry:

Had cirrhosis about 10 years ago so taking these would be a good idea. Thanks.

just ask for samarin 140 made by the berlin pharmaceutical company if you stil get no joy i will take a picture or try and use google images

Kid brother who's a physio recommended i get them a while ago and me local doc says they should be fine to take although they don't prescribe them.

just ask for samarin 140 made by the berlin pharmaceutical company if you stil get no joy i will take a picture or try and use google images

Great, thanks. I looked up the name with google and found pictures of the box. I will take a printed copy of the picture with me to boots.

thanks again :thumbup:

holland and barrett the UK people might ship them for you and they are 50% cheaper than boots

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0