Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest califdann

Need Vacation Condo To Rent

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Rob you have created a major thread f**k here to which I have added by making the mistake of answering you. Califdan merely put a sensible question wanting information on short term condo rentals to which there were a couple of helpful replies from Obession, Gator001, Trpper, etc. I tried to answer honestly and posted photos to show what I had available.

You on the other hand misread the original post, answered the wrong question then proceeded to make incorrect negative misleading statements even when faced with direct evidence to the contrary. Condos are available for daily weekly and monthly rates on a serviced basis in Pattaya and Jomtien at affordable rates. There are agents out there who do this, Dancewatchers, Phil Christy, Buriram Boy (View Talay Condos) etc. The owners are who do it are not crazy just letting out good quality units for a reasonable financial return. A good arrangement for the tenants, owners and agents.

No wonder some people can find posting on Pattaya Boards daunting when all they get is the crap like you you are serving up here. My Grandfather gave me some good advice and that is when arguing with an idiot to stop. I am stopping now. :thumbdown:

What has your grandfathers advice to you got to do with renting a condo in Pattaya? I think you should practice what you preach! If posting strictly and literally on topic gives you a hard on, continue, if helping someone is more of a priority well than do that. I dont think I thread f**ked at all, I just gave my opinion on condo renting for a week - which I will stick with, even the OP has admitted its a rather strange request, even som nam na has acquiesced to that too.

Its relevant in my opinion because at the time I didn't know that the OP wanted to buy a condo so therefore I was giving him unbiased opinion on the pros and cons of doing so. The OP may not be aware of utilities or maid service etc.

If you came in here and asked about the music policy in a nightclub in Nokhan Phanom,and I knew, should I say:

1. Trance

2. It closed down last month mate, dont waste 12 hours driving there

You didnt ask about whether the club had closed down but its probably more helpful than the answer you were looking for.

Edited by Rob Jones

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

correct, it is one bedroom

View from the entrance door.jpg

Mike , its Parkys response there is no need whatsover to say I am right, its a given ,.. or a lay down as we say..:laughing:

Posted (edited) · Report post

No its not its a one room must be 60 or 70.. VT2 dont have 48m units..dry.gif

I didnt say it was VT2, the 5th one down on trippers price list. 48 sq mtrs, thats the one I used (i think)

Edited by Rob Jones

I didnt say it was VT2, the 5th one down on trippers price list. 48 sq mtrs, thats the one I used (i think)

The thread is about Som Na Nas condo mate :laughing:

Dont tell everyone they will all want one, did you not know the Pattaya experts that own nothing here say you cant make money :laughing:

Put in your savings on hotel fees that figure would increase, hmmm all that is net :laughing: Tidy way to work mate well done, the investors without vision always find a way to justify their lack of creativity :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought you were going to stop posting your false crap all over the forum, mate. Please adopt some self control while at the keyboard, instead of TFing every thread about property. :thumbup:

The thread is about Som Na Nas condo mate :laughing:

I thought it was about BM califdanns search for a condo to rent............

Ill get me coat ;)

I thought you were going to stop posting your false crap all over the forum, mate. Please adopt some self control while at the keyboard, instead of TFing every thread about property. :thumbup:

The thread is about Som na nas condo, so you are calling him a liar as well :laughing: :laughing: .. he makes between 4 and 8% and has a place to stay no Skyslops bills :laughing:

The thread is about Som na nas condo, so you are calling him a liar as well :laughing: :laughing: .. he makes between 4 and 8% and has a place to stay no Skyslops bills :laughing:

It's actually about the OP looking for a condo with short term rent. I suggested Dancewatcher. Then SNN said he had a condo with DW. You just posted your usual drivel mate. You don't even know who's thread it is,Why post if you don't even know what it's about? Please stop your obsessive drivel mate. The forum was ok for a week or so. Now are back to your usual nonsense.

It's actually about the OP looking for a condo with short term rent. I suggested Dancewatcher. Then SNN said he had a condo with DW. You just posted your usual drivel mate. You don't even know who's thread it is,Why post if you don't even know what it's about? Please stop your obsessive drivel mate. The forum was ok for a week or so. Now are back to your usual nonsense.

SNN had a condo for rent, please stop your post chasing ...... If you care to read it you will notice Rob Jones stating he never saw the value and SNN advising what worke for him.

Go and tell SNN he is another moron as all the other owners :laughing:

Still looking; I sent a note over to View Talay IRT a Deluxe Superior Studio which is advertized for 5100 Baht for the week. Suppose to have a kitchenette and an ocean view.

Thanks

Dann