Members meeting at the ROCKHOUSE ...

Members meetings are held on the last Friday of every month and all members are welcome to join us.
Tell us you'll be there

All new Clubs ...

Clubs are a brand new way of supporting sub-communities within your site. Many people have requested social group functionality in the past and Clubs are our implementation of this concept. Let's take a look at a few screenshots, and then go over what they are capable of doing.
Take a look

Pattaya Live The forum community ...

Pattaya Live The forum, community ...
Latest News
  • Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 28th of July - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - -

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
ScottyBhoy

Proof Of Job For Visa

ScottyBhoy    0

Currently trying to get a visa for the bird and am reading that she needs to have proof of a job and a letter from her employer saying that she will have a job when she returns etc.

Is it easy enough to pay a company to write a letter saying that she works there or not?

Just as a kind of bullshit letter lol...do the embassy really check these things??

Guest hanibal7   
Guest hanibal7
Currently trying to get a visa for the bird and am reading that she needs to have proof of a job and a letter from her employer saying that she will have a job when she returns etc.

Is it easy enough to pay a company to write a letter saying that she works there or not?

Just as a kind of bullshit letter lol...do the embassy really check these things??

The problem is mate,if they find out u will be f**ked forever

mulphy    1,043

she doesnt need to be employed .

there is a section of the visa application which asks who will sponsor her application and who will pay for her flight , accomodation , food drinks and daily expenses , as well as her expatriation to thailand .

if you varify on the visa application that you are paying then there is no reason why her not having a job would effect the outcome of her visa application.

Irish boy    49
she doesnt need to be employed .

there is a section of the visa application which asks who will sponsor her application and who will pay for her flight , accomodation , food drinks and daily expenses , as well as her expatriation to thailand .

if you varify on the visa application that you are paying then there is no reason why her not having a job would effect the outcome of her visa application.

You'd think and hope not, but i've read lots of reports on Thai Visa ect, that, that's been given as the Primary reason for not getting the Visa :brickwall:

Very interested to see how this all pans out for Scott, thinking of doing the same, end of the year, early next.

Good luck mate.......................well better than Sunday's anyway..................seems you never went back and Posted anymore on your OP about that..................... very strange :) no Bus parked on Sunday, eh :evillaugh: :cheers2:

And what about the ball, hit the Post, came out, then turned right round and went back over the line..........................bound to be a Conspiracy in there somewhere :grins-jump:

ScottyBhoy    0

Irish I never even seen the score lol. Na u shower deserved it we never turned up.

Yeah its a bit of a problem cause I know on the Visa application there is a section saying that but on the other hand she has no money or very little in her account she uses everything I send to pay her room etc. She doesnt have property.

As far as I know the big thing is that she must have a reason to return home and that can include money in her bank , property or a job , but im sure we will work round it .

My parents are both going down as sponsors aswell so that is 3 she has got so we will see how she gets on, fingers crossed.

Irish boy    49
Irish I never even seen the score lol. Na u shower deserved it we never turned up.

Yeah its a bit of a problem cause I know on the Visa application there is a section saying that but on the other hand she has no money or very little in her account she uses everything I send to pay her room etc. She doesnt have property.

As far as I know the big thing is that she must have a reason to return home and that can include money in her bank , property or a job , but im sure we will work round it .My parents are both going down as sponsors aswell so that is 3 she has got so we will see how she gets on, fingers crossed.

As i say, i've been doing a wee bit of reasearch about this myself. From what i seen, that was one of, if not the main problem. Consensus from what i read, was that the best way was a letter stating she has a good Job to go back too, which can be another problem in itself , hence your OP :brickwall:

And then as Hannibal has said, if you do get a 'dodgy' one and get caught, there's a lenghty Ban.

Thats why i'm interested in the responses, cos i know little, only what i read recently. Hope the Guy that has the 'Visa Shop' Post's, seems a nice guy, see if he can help with a solution :D

Guest MotorMouth   
Guest MotorMouth

if she has a letter from you and parents inviting her to stay and also you/they will pay expenses and guarantee repatriation if neccessary, with copy of bank statements showing some money you should be ok. worked for me and kate gave her a first tourist visa for 6 months no probs. you need to get all the documents sorted. the bigger fail is lack of proof of relationship, if you've only known each other 6 weeks and trying to get her over they usually decline, if you have longish relationship, lots of pics together any ticket stubs for travel or visits to places that will carry weight.

but not having a job to go back to is not a biggy if you cover the other bases

Irish boy    49
if she has a letter from you and parents inviting her to stay and also you/they will pay expenses and guarantee repatriation if neccessary, with copy of bank statements showing some money you should be ok. worked for me and kate gave her a first tourist visa for 6 months no probs. you need to get all the documents sorted. the bigger fail is lack of proof of relationship, if you've only known each other 6 weeks and trying to get her over they usually decline, if you have longish relationship, lots of pics together any ticket stubs for travel or visits to places that will carry weight.

Happy Dayz :D

ScottyBhoy    0

Yeah cheers Im just trying to get all the stuff together as we speak but trying to get a laid back thai off her arse is quite a challenge lol.

The money is paid so just need all the stuff and see how we get on.

Irish whats the UK coming too if my bird cant get a via and El Hadj Diouf can am gonna go f**kin banana's.

Guest MotorMouth   
Guest MotorMouth
Happy Dayz :D

good luck boys :thumbsup:

having your own over here is better than looking at the mcburger queens over here

Irish boy    49
Yeah cheers Im just trying to get all the stuff together as we speak but trying to get a laid back thai off her arse is quite a challenge lol.

The money is paid so just need all the stuff and see how we get on.

Irish whats the UK coming too if my bird cant get a via and El Hadj Diouf can am gonna go f**kin banana's.

Aye, there's Celtic Fans the World over pissed off at the moment :grins-jump:

pattayaman2001    282

No, don't do that, if they find out they will never give Her a visa.

Remember I advised you to book Her a Collage or some kind of course in Thailand. With a starting date She has a reason to return.

Don't make things up, will only be trouble.

pattayaman2001    282

Yip, proof and length of relationship is MOST important, the job isn't.

Irish boy    49
No, don't do that, if they find out they will never give Her a visa.

Remember I advised you to book Her a Collage or some kind of course in Thailand. With a starting date She has a reason to return.

Don't make things up, will only be trouble.

Wise words Adolf..............................for a change :brickwall: :grins-jump:

pattayaman2001    282
Wise words Adolf..............................for a change :brickwall: :grins-jump:

All my words are wise, you don't have the intelligence to realise that.

drumoak    8
All my words are wise, you don't have the intelligence to realise that.

You tell him :thumbsup: :rotflmao:

The Tongue    1,125

Good post, I will be doing the same in May for a visitor visa and I have started doing so many things to back up the application although I live here not in UK.

Every party/do since before Christmas I have been taking digital photos (all dated), I have recently been to Hong Kong to get a stamp in her passport. I am getting at least 3 letters from family and friends in UK offering to accommodate both of us as I no longer live there. I have placed money in her account that would fully fund a trip. I will show copies of my passport that show I have retirement visas since 2005, I will show documentation of owning a house in Pattaya. I will get letters from friends here that will say how long they have known her and that I live here. I will even get letters from her mother/sister confirming they are aware of the relationship and planned holiday (must have English translation). I will be fully funding the trip and I will show evidence of bank accounts both here and in UK. I will be hopeful.

I don't deny if you don't live here it may be more difficult or if you have only been in a short term relationship but I believe that in telling the truth and showing enough supporting documentation you stand a better chance, if you do lie about her employment and they find out I believe they could ban her from entering the UK for about 10 years(?).

Good luck

Guest pattayanick   
Guest pattayanick

Im going to try and get my gf a visa in May also, ive managed 3 times before with my ex so i dont think it should be a problem but as always the first one is the worry.

She is getting a passport tomorrow, we are going to Hong Kong to show she has exited the country and returned

I will write a letter explaining i live and work in thailand and have no desire to stay in the UK its simply a 2 week visit

I support her and we live together will show address

Ill show the chanoot of both my houses

Bank staments from me and her

letter from my employer stating i work in thailand

copy of my work permit

should be enough

The Tongue    1,125
Im going to try and get my gf a visa in May also, ive managed 3 times before with my ex so i dont think it should be a problem but as always the first one is the worry.

She is getting a passport tomorrow, we are going to Hong Kong to show she has exited the country and returned

I will write a letter explaining i live and work in thailand and have no desire to stay in the UK its simply a 2 week visit

I support her and we live together will show address

Ill show the chanoot of both my houses

Bank staments from me and her

letter from my employer stating i work in thailand

copy of my work permit

should be enough

Sounds like you are on the ball, I wish us both luck as this will be my first attempt but I hope I have covered all angles. Think the side trip to Hong Kong is worthwhile, cost a bit but hope it will help in a positive way.

Guest pattayanick   
Guest pattayanick
Sounds like you are on the ball, I wish us both luck as this will be my first attempt but I hope I have covered all angles. Think the side trip to Hong Kong is worthwhile, cost a bit but hope it will help in a positive way.

Yes goodluck also

Is there a big age difference betwwen yourself and gf? with me its 12years, my ex was only 2 years, im sure they look into that also

My only advice to anyone sponsoring a girl for a Visa is telling the truth and if you have the means and what they want they will get it no problem, no way would i pay a Visa company to do it what a waste of money its easy to do it yourself

i remember back in 2003 first Visa for my then gf, there was a guy about 65 with his gf who was around 21, im afriad she had bar girl written all over her and they knew it, she got refused and then he started going off at them about it, he then got on the phone to UK and started crying infront of eveyone howling out she didnt get it she didnt get it. I looked at the girl and to tell the truth she looked like she could not give 2 f**ks wether she got it or not pretty sad really, im sure he was on a plane a few nights later and she was jumping up and down on some other customers cock

The Tongue    1,125
Yes goodluck also

Is there a big age difference betwwen yourself and gf? with me its 12years, my ex was only 2 years, im sure they look into that also

My only advice to anyone sponsoring a girl for a Visa is telling the truth and if you have the means and what they want they will get it no problem, no way would i pay a Visa company to do it what a waste of money its easy to do it yourself

i remember back in 2003 first Visa for my then gf, there was a guy about 65 with his gf who was around 21, im afriad she had bar girl written all over her and they knew it, she got refused and then he started going off at them about it, he then got on the phone to UK and started crying infront of eveyone howling out she didnt get it she didnt get it. I looked at the girl and to tell the truth she looked like she could not give 2 f**ks wether she got it or not pretty sad really, im sure he was on a plane a few nights later and she was jumping up and down on some other customers cock

It is the only area that I worry about, we are talking about 27 years, I am 55. I am just hopeful that everything else goes in my favour. She speaks English, is going to school to up her English abilities and grammar but it may count for nothing. I am philosophical about it and should we fail this time, I am hopeful she can have another shot. She is doing her bit, she knows the name of all my family down to my great niece, her bank account is registered at my address and has been for a while. She says Buddha can help but I have told her that unless he works in the UK embassy we will have to rely on what we have got to support the application.

I prepare myself for the refusal so anything else is a bonus. I have also told her that she may not get it this time but we will see.

Guest Thai Visa Express   
Guest Thai Visa Express

The main thing with a visit visa is will she return to Thailand.

Assets

Evidence of employment

Previous travel history

Evidence of relationship

You are unemployed with no assets or ties which may encourage your presence here ( a standard refusal notice).

As long as the ECO is satisfied on the balance of probabilities she will return he/she will issue a visa.

Edited by Thai Visa Express

The Tongue    1,125

Assets

Evidence of employment

Previous travel history

Evidence of relationship

You are unemployed with no assets or ties which may encourage your presence here ( a standard refusal notice).

As long as the ECO is satisfied on the balance of probabilities she will return he/she will issue a visa.

Thanks for the official stance.

I am trying my hardest to ensure that belief (fact) is plastered in concrete in the application and that the ECO can be satisfied (to a high degree) that my young lady will leave the UK at the end of the trip. Don't think her mum would be happy if I left her there cos I will be coming back for sure, 5-6 weeks is enough for me!

The Tongue    1,125

Assets

Evidence of employment

Previous travel history

Evidence of relationship

One question though is that I will have so much added information/photos, letters etc to add to the application can I ask about applying online. It appears that if you want to make an appointment you must have already applied online and it concerns me that you can not add all the additional info online (photos etc) so is it better to just go to the VFS. I worry that she can be refused online even before she gets to have an appointment or am I missing something here. I must admit I have not applied yet so don't know the extent of the info required when applying online.

Guest Thai Visa Express   
Guest Thai Visa Express

You cannot get refused on-line you are just applying you print off the application and take it with you. We do a no visa no professional fees with a 5000 deposit scheme balance to pay once the visa is issued.

We do not want to be one of these agents who claim everyone need professional help they do not.

However apply yourself I think you have most angles covered we have got visas for applicants with no employment-assets or land etc.

Good luck Paul

Edited by Thai Visa Express