Members meeting at the ROCKHOUSE ...

Members meetings are held on the last Friday of every month and all members are welcome to join us.
Tell us you'll be there

All new Clubs ...

Clubs are a brand new way of supporting sub-communities within your site. Many people have requested social group functionality in the past and Clubs are our implementation of this concept. Let's take a look at a few screenshots, and then go over what they are capable of doing.
Take a look

We Need Your Support

. We need your support if this forum is going to continue .
DONATE NOW
Latest News
  • Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - -

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
thinkingallowed

KLM get a empty seat next to you

thinkingallowed    1,060

When you choose your seats on KLM if you log in with Facebook you can see the pictures of others that have chosen their seats. So I was thinking if you change your Facebook pic to one of a fat beardy mad looking Muslim you could end up an empty seat next to you. 

• Like 2

painter    93

Interesting thought.

Or chose a seat next to a Thai lady...assuming she isn't next to her husband...

Suppose it's a way of trying to make sure you have some elbow space.

Not sure if I approve of the privacy aspect though....

thinkingallowed    1,060
15 minutes ago, painter said:

Interesting thought.

Or chose a seat next to a Thai lady...assuming she isn't next to her husband...

Suppose it's a way of trying to make sure you have some elbow space.

Not sure if I approve of the privacy aspect though....

As for privacy it only happens if you log into the KLM site using Facebook book so entirely your choice. 

I was being hopefully humorous with my original post but I'd not be choosing a seat next to someone with a fat face. 

Parky    2,019

Thanks for that , I would not sit next to filth and scum 👣❤️

firth1974    163
1 hour ago, thinkingallowed said:

When you choose your seats on KLM if you log in with Facebook you can see the pictures of others that have chosen their seats. So I was thinking if you change your Facebook pic to one of a fat beardy mad looking Muslim you could end up an empty seat next to you. 

Interesting theory.

thinkingallowed    1,060
16 minutes ago, firth1974 said:

Interesting theory.

Of course it could backfire and you get a mad fundamentalist choosing to sit next to you. 

ukguy45    14

Everyone would want to sit next to me.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

bigstuy    123
5 minutes ago, ukguy45 said:

Everyone would want to sit next to me.

only if you offered to share your pizza lol

ukguy45    14
only if you offered to share your pizza lol
Looks like ill be on my own then.