Members meeting at the ROCKHOUSE ...

Members meetings are held on the last Friday of every month and all members are welcome to join us.
Tell us you'll be there

All new Clubs ...

Clubs are a brand new way of supporting sub-communities within your site. Many people have requested social group functionality in the past and Clubs are our implementation of this concept. Let's take a look at a few screenshots, and then go over what they are capable of doing.
Take a look

We Need Your Support

. We need your support if this forum is going to continue .
DONATE NOW
Latest News
  • Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - - Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 25th of August - - - If you are planning on coming please make a comment on the thread for this months meeting - - -

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
firth1974

A few photos from Pattaya last week.

firth1974    163
36 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Nice photos as ever. Hope you are enjoying your trip.

Im home now.

• Like 2

Parky    2,019
52 minutes ago, firth1974 said:

Im home now.

Good to hear 😂

• Like 1

thinkingallowed    1,060
59 minutes ago, firth1974 said:

Im home now.

Sorry I was being a bit thick there. I should have realised when the last pics were of the departure area of Suvarnabhumi. 

• Like 3

firth1974    163

I did make a post seeing if anyone fancied meeting and having a few beers at Le Pub on Walking Street.

It seems, that one way or another, that that post was removed or deleted!!  Why, i have no frickin' idea why!

• Like 2

nampla69    235

Good pics C ....my fave was the 15th one down the one with all the Chinese / Korean tour buses from Big Buddha hill great pic.

Missed your post on piss up in Le Pub sadly be good to see you again mate :drinks:

• Like 2

firth1974    163
5 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Good pics C ....my fave was the 15th one down the one with all the Chinese / Korean tour buses from Big Buddha hill great pic.

Missed your post on piss up in Le Pub sadly be good to see you again mate :drinks:

Be good to see you too S mate.

Wanted to pick your brains about which is the best business lounge in T2 to go to?

• Like 1

nampla69    235

I have now been to 4 of them.

Air Canada is great and friendly but cramped. Beer on tap and as said super friendly like most Canadians.

Lufthansa as you would imagine up stairs by that Fullers pub. ORDNUNG. The great German concept of order.

You would like the food as I did and lovely beer and wine on tap and three layers of access which is bollocks.

United ..by far the prettiest lounge beautiful design and biggest and best for booze and champagne. Bengali lads run the bars and just bang it out.

Food is basic but design is awesome.

My own fave Singapore ..... opposite Air Canada. Great food decent bar again free champagne Bengli lads or also cocktails which I don't drink. Only beer and wine. Singapore you can nick the sandwiches which are great. Ala Striderman.

Hope this helps mate and again love to see the photos. You still out West London way :wine:...... did you get any more  pics of them Chinese tour groups ????

Namps 

• Like 1

firth1974    163
24 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I have now been to 4 of them.

Air Canada is great and friendly but cramped. Beer on tap and as said super friendly like most Canadians.

Lufthansa as you would imagine up stairs by that Fullers pub. ORDNUNG. The great German concept of order.

You would like the food as I did and lovely beer and wine on tap and three layers of access which is bollocks.

United ..by far the prettiest lounge beautiful design and biggest and best for booze and champagne. Bengali lads run the bars and just bang it out.

Food is basic but design is awesome.

My own fave Singapore ..... opposite Air Canada. Great food decent bar again free champagne Bengli lads or also cocktails which I don't drink. Only beer and wine. Singapore you can nick the sandwiches which are great. Ala Striderman.

Hope this helps mate and again love to see the photos. You still out West London way :wine:...... did you get any more  pics of them Chinese tour groups ????

Namps

Im flying out to Kiev next week business class on Lufthansa. 07:00am flight to Munich, so not sure I fancy the beer, but good brekkie food I will be looking for.

• Like 1

Parky    2,019
10 hours ago, firth1974 said:

I did make a post seeing if anyone fancied meeting and having a few beers at Le Pub on Walking Street.

It seems, that one way or another, that that post was removed or deleted!!  Why, i have no frickin' idea why!

Maybe you used offensive language 🤣

• Like 1

firth1974    163
7 hours ago, Parky said:

Maybe you used offensive language 🤣

Nope!

• Like 1

dcfc2007    975

Stunning photos there mate. 

They actually make pattaya scrub up well. I love the ones looking over the bay. 

Thanks a mill. 

• Like 1

Rob Jones    738
22 hours ago, firth1974 said:

I have always thought posts directing potential customers away from a bar that pays for the forum is a bit of a cheek - or promoting another bar where the owner of the place rarely visits the Rock House is bad form, so Im not at all surprised. Im surprised you are surprised

• Like 2

Parky    2,019
22 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I have always thought posts directing potential customers away from a bar that pays for the forum is a bit of a cheek - or promoting another bar where the owner of the place rarely visits the Rock House is bad form, so Im not at all surprised. Im surprised you are surprised

Indeed Sir manners  are always welcomed , not all have them ..

• Like 1

john42    326
5 hours ago, Rob Jones said:

Maybe start in RH and after a couple of hours see what people want to do would be a good format.

• Like 1

Rob Jones    738
44 minutes ago, john42 said:

Maybe start in RH and after a couple of hours see what people want to do would be a good format.

Yep. And I bet that post wouldn't have been deleted and quite right too.

• Like 1

lanzalad    447
On 13/06/2017 at 3:24 PM, firth1974 said:

Funny really as there is NOTHING in the admin archives about this post or thread.. that i know cannot be deleted out of admin

I've looked thru the deleted section which admin can always access a copy of every post made...

• Like 1

Parky    2,019
3 hours ago, lanzalad said:

Funny really as there is NOTHING in the admin archives about this post or thread.. that i know cannot be deleted out of admin

I've looked thru the deleted section which admin can always access a copy of every post made...

He probably made an error posting from a phone .. not everyone is good with technology 😎

• Like 1