Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thinkingallowed

Last day of the season

9 posts in this topic

This is not going well. 0-0.

Liverpool need a win but hey they are only playing the Boro who are already relegated. Yes that's the Boro with the meanest defence in the bottom half of the table. The Blue Shite from across Stanley Park are rolling over for 10 men Arsenal. I repeat this is not going well. 

Panic over for now 1-0 Liverpool. 

The shout of "get the f**k in" reverberated around the first class carriage of the train I'm on and as I'm lowly scum on a weekend up grade I'd better calm down here.

2-0

*and relax*

3-0

*just done a little sex wee there*

I can't get over how quickly I have lost interest in football. I don't even know who wba are playing today, I actually thought end of season was last week. 

Very weird indeed. 

7 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

I can't get over how quickly I have lost interest in football. I don't even know who wba are playing today, I actually thought end of season was last week. 

Very weird indeed. 

Strange season mate. There's 6 points separating the teams in 17th to 8th place and to be honest they just look like a sea of meh.

3 minutes ago, thinkingallowed said:

Strange season mate. There's 6 points separating the teams in 17th to 8th place and to be honest they just look like a sea of meh.

I'm gonna cancel my Sky subscription and have a gander at BTs champions league next season, it can't be healthy being a single man and not wanting to watch football. I must be sick or something 

the epl gets worse and worse each year .

it holds no interest to me now .

chelsea , city and spurs are the only 3 teams that are any good and even though only spurs excite .

So it would seem that this was all prearranged, John Terry substituted in the 26th minute and received a guard of honour. 

All a bit pathetic if you ask me. 

terry.jpg