Members meeting at the ROCKHOUSE ...

Members meetings are held on the last Friday of every month and all members are welcome to join us.
Tell us you'll be there

All new Clubs ...

Clubs are a brand new way of supporting sub-communities within your site. Many people have requested social group functionality in the past and Clubs are our implementation of this concept. Let's take a look at a few screenshots, and then go over what they are capable of doing.
Take a look

We Need Your Support

. We need your support if this forum is going to continue .
DONATE NOW
Latest News
  • The Latest News
  • The lottery
  • Don't forget the next Pattaya Live meeting is on Friday the 29th of September - - - £$ Don't forget monday is the last chance to join the lottery syndicate ... You have to be in it to win it....!

Welcome to Pattaya Live

Welcome to Pattaya Live, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community.

Don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup and become a member.

Be apart of Pattaya Live by signing in or creating an account.

Start new topics and reply to others

Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates

Get your own profile page and make new friends

Send personal messages to other members.

The Tongue

Chelsea Premier League Champions

The Tongue    1,217

Just thought it needed to be said.  There are a few still interested in football although probably only a few Chelsea fans here so on their behalf i just thought I would put their name in lights on PL.

For me I thought they were worthy champions with only a few hiccups during the season.

I am happy for my team.

Apologies for John Terry getting into the photo lol

cfc.jpg.bb9ecf02244c648a8fb6e4bf5249fac6.jpg

thinkingallowed    1,122

Apart from a dodgy September Chelsea have been like a machine this season and deserve to be champions. 

Rob Jones    841

Totally lost interest in the game. Will cancel my Skysports package at the end of my contract.

Murchie    606
2 minutes ago, Rob Jones said:

Totally lost interest in the game. Will cancel my Skysports package at the end of my contract.

Can't remember the last time I watched an EPL match. I watch the Celtic matches and that's it. 

Rob Jones    841
1 minute ago, Murchie said:

Can't remember the last time I watched an EPL match. I watch the Celtic matches and that's it. 

Last game I saw was Milan v Roma live at the San Sera last week and it wasn't any better than the EPL lot. 

Parky    2,094

Well done Chelsea..

I saw a funny post on FB  "Chelsea or Man City winning the EPL is the same as taking a helicopter to the top of Mount Everest , then saying you climbed it " 

• Like 1

The Tongue    1,217

Think Esco is a happy bunny this weekend as well. Bet he won't be wearing his Brentford shirt celebrating Feyenoord's win.

Parky    2,094
22 minutes ago, The Tongue said:

Think Esco is a happy bunny this weekend as well. Bet he won't be wearing his Brentford shirt celebrating Feyenoord's win.

Saw that not won it in 18 years,  will be a big event  for him he was a nipper last time they won ..

thinkingallowed    1,122

Honorable mention to Spurs this season. Pleased for them that they went undefeated in the last season at the old stadium. 

• Like 1

thinkingallowed    1,122
1 hour ago, The Tongue said:

Dirk Kuyt must have been the happiest man on the planet on Sunday. 

Parky    2,094

I can see Chelsea doing double easy..

3-0  or 4-0 I can see..😆🥊

Al McReady    632
6 hours ago, thinkingallowed said:

Honorable mention to Spurs this season. Pleased for them that they went undefeated in the last season at the old stadium. 

Gutted they never won it.Think it will be a difficult season for them next year away from the lane.

• Like 1

Al McReady    632
5 hours ago, Parky said:

I can see Chelsea doing double easy..

3-0  or 4-0 I can see..😆🥊

I will be cheering on the gunners.

• Like 1