XR3X

Attention Of All Members . Important Announcement

Please familiarise yourselves with the board rules and FAQ (link at the bottom of each page)
Thanks

Feedback From Muslims

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#15 yogi100

yogi100

getting the hang of it

• Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:50 PM

Well, if I am not mistaken, Mad Franky Frazer was a henchman for the Richardsons and he claims that he murdered dozens of people whist working for the Richardsons. They were tried for Torture and extortion crimes, but many of the underworld murder victims were never found.

At their Scrap metal yard, they kept an "Industrial Mincer" machine, go figure what the used it for. Their guard dogs ate well.

But sorry to pick on the Richarsons, they were probably lovely blokes, who loved their old mums and did a lot of Charity, bless em Posted Image All those claims of extortion and racketeering were probably all made up, and their feud with the Krays was probably over the quality of their hand made suits Posted Image Gangs in London is nothing new, there have always been gangsters of one sort or another, just different types of gangs. In fact, it was the Krays and the Richardsons who glamorised Gang culture. Lets not forget the Battle of Brighton either (I was there) Mods and Rockers kicking the shit out of each other in a seaside town. What peaceful days they were Posted Image Oh yes, and then there were those loveable Skin head Chaps, cheeky chappies just out for a laugh and some gratuitous violence along the way, with a bit of "Pakky bashing" thrown in for good measure. Ahhh the good old days ay ? Posted Image Ooops, I almost forgot those lovely knife wielding Teddy Boys,

Thank God, none of the above were BLACK Posted Image

But these guys were a little bit more naughty than the looters were last summer

But have you any names for these supposed victims of the Richardsons. Those claims made by Fraser on the TV were just sensationalism, there are no unsolved murders in which he is the suspect.

#16 Mr Pastry

Mr Pastry

"Shat Upon"

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,604 posts
  • Interests:Gynecology
  • Use Forename?:No
  • Use My Surname?:No
  • Post My Photo?:No

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

But have you any names for these supposed victims of the Richardsons. Those claims made by Fraser on the TV were just sensationalism, there are no unsolved murders in which he is the suspect.

Many bodies were found, who were killed by the Krays and Richardsons, but unfortunately they had a hard job proving it, especially as the gangs had some of the police force and judges in their pockets. If you think that the Police and politicians are bad these days, corruption and bribery was rife in those days, Remember "Boothbey's Boys" ???

#17 yogi100

yogi100

getting the hang of it

• Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:49 PM

Many bodies were found, who were killed by the Krays and Richardsons, but unfortunately they had a hard job proving it, especially as the gangs had some of the police force and judges in their pockets. If you think that the Police and politicians are bad these days, corruption and bribery was rife in those days, Remember "Boothbey's Boys" ???

That's just an assertion on your part, have you any names for these bodies?

#18 Mr Pastry

Mr Pastry

"Shat Upon"

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,604 posts
  • Interests:Gynecology

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:54 PM

That's just an assertion on your part, have you any names for these bodies?

Yes I have

Johnny "fingers" Hartley

Micky "the fish" O'Leary

Harry " the hatchet" Davidson

Bert Seagull

Crazy Dick Flanders

and

Ricky "the shrimp" Baxter

None of them ever found Posted Image

#19 JONPAT

JONPAT

getting there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,907 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:10 AM

‘Now, when he sees a crowd of people coming towards him in the street, he will cross the road and walk on the other side,’ he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz1oOfFx1Dk

Stereotypes saves lives. Follow your sixth sense. Don't let people guilt trip you into getting horribly hurt, just cross the f**king street already.