Feedback From Muslims

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

http://www.dailymail...iot-victim.html

Seems the family of the lad robbed in the riots last year think the UK is odd.

#2 yogi100

yogi100

getting the hang of it

• Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

Drastic situations call for drastic measures.

10 years in jail and 10 strokes of the birch are what those vermin deserve who attacked that poor kid.

Unless we introduce selective immigration and start deportations, bring back the rope, the birch, forced labour and even the workhouse things will continue their downward spiral.

No benefits unless contributions have been paid for 10 years apart from for the disabled. Expel all unecessary foreign workers and make our own youngsters do the jobs.

Bring our troops back from that pointless war in Afghanistan to keep order on the streets as the police 'service' are too scared or incapable of doing so.

On the news today it was announced that there have been seven stabbings, two of which were fatal in the borough of Lambeth in the last fortnight. The PC prick from Lambeth put it down to 'young people with confrontation issues' when in reality it is black gangsters fighting over drug dealing and that which they consider their territory or 'turf'. A few of these murderous savagess getting hung would soon stop all that.

#3 swanks

swanks

getting there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

http://www.dailymail...iot-victim.html

Seems the family of the lad robbed in the riots last year think the UK is odd.

Nothing to do with racism but the family of the boy are just so right IMHO! It just makes sense to me.Shit is shit whatever race !
Too many takers and not enough decent people . I see it every time I visit Manchester to see my mum! A culture of " what's in it for me for free"and "why should I work for anything"?
The UK seems to reward the takers not the decent people now!

Yours sincerely

Grumpy old man! ( one of the 10 million that has left for good )!

#4 swanks

swanks

getting there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:40 PM

Drastic situations call for drastic measures.

10 years in jail and 10 strokes of the birch are what those vermin deserve who attacked that poor kid.

Unless we introduce selective immigration and start deportations, bring back the rope, the birch, forced labour and even the workhouse things will continue their downward spiral.

No benefits unless contributions have been paid for 10 years apart from for the disabled. Expel all unecessary foreign workers and make our own youngsters do the jobs.

Bring our troops back from that pointless war in Afghanistan to keep order on the streets as the police 'service' are too scared or incapable of doing so.

On the news today it was announced that there have been seven stabbings, two of which were fatal in the borough of Lambeth in the last fortnight. The PC prick from Lambeth put it down to 'young people with confrontation issues' when in reality it is black gangsters fighting over drug dealing and that which they consider their territory or 'turf'. A few of these murderous savagess getting hung would soon stop all that.

I suspect you are being rather sardonic but there might be some perhaps unintentional unintuitive Freudian sense in what you post!
I lived in a village in Cornwall for a while that had NO crime! We simply did not tolerate it but had no Police force for 22 miles!

#5 yogi100

yogi100

getting the hang of it

• Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

I suspect you are being rather sardonic but there might be some perhaps unintentional unintuitive Freudian sense in what you post!
I lived in a village in Cornwall for a while that had NO crime! We simply did not tolerate it but had no Police force for 22 miles!

I'm sincere. The namby pamby, liberal measures that have been adopted for the last few decades have been an abject failure in spite of what is published in the Daily Mail and the Guardian. When I grew up there was very little crime in my part of London believe it or not and the word mugging was not part of the English language.

#6 Mr Pastry

Mr Pastry

"Shat Upon"

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,988 posts
  • Interests:Gynecology
  • Use Forename?:No
  • Use My Surname?:No
  • Post My Photo?:No

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:08 AM

I'm sincere. The namby pamby, liberal measures that have been adopted for the last few decades have been an abject failure in spite of what is published in the Daily Mail and the Guardian. When I grew up there was very little crime in my part of London believe it or not and the word mugging was not part of the English language.

What about the Richardon's or were they loveable chappies who were good to their old mums ?Posted Image Has nothing to do with politicians, crime is carried out by people and society drives crime. Again you talk as if we are all puppets and nobodies fault but governments and of course "blacks" who in your opinion are responsible for 99% of crimes. We just followed the USA, and as their crime began to saw, a decade later it happened in the UK. But, lets not forget, we no longer bathe once a week in a tin bath any more, like the good old days either Posted Image In those days, most people had f**k all to steal Posted Image Nowadays everyone has a mobile, laptops DVD players, jewellery and cash. There are still many towns and villages where crime in low, but people tend to know each other, and there is a sense of Community. In Cities, people tend to keep themselves to themselves and become faceless. Again, it has little to do with any government, but everything to do with society. Our prisons are nearly full, so what are the courts going offer as punishment ?? or should we just build more prisons costing the tax payers, billions each year.

I know Yogi, and you will like this one, Posted Image, what about cut off their hands ?? then, when they are unable to work, pay them disputably benefits for life. Posted Image

We have more crime, but we also have much more sophisticated policing and conviction rate. If that was not the case, then you or I would be reading about these crimes as we do.

I am not sure whether I would want to go back to the old days, TBO, with dog shit all over the pavements, outside lavatories and Polio, We all have a much better standard of living these days, but it comes at a price.

20 years ago, those two thugs that mugged the Asian boy, would never have been caught. But they were on CCT cameras and identified, as were hundreds of the looters.

We live in a world driven by greed and possession, and as new gadgets are released into the market, everyone has to have them, especially the young. It is all down to bad parenting, and as much as you would like to blame the govt, it is down to individuals to bring their kids up to be respectable and law abiding as we were. But that does not happen these days, and most fathers are absent, A the family unit breaks down, so in turn will society.

#7 Obsession

Obsession

getting there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:34 AM

I am not sure whether I would want to go back to the old days, TBO, with dog shit all over the pavements, outside lavatories and Polio, We all have a much better standard of living these days, but it comes at a price.

What we are saying though mate, is that we could have all the modern good shit without some of the crap immigrants. By crap immigrants, I mean - why are we importing taxi drivers ,kebab shop workers , checkout staff , car washers etc. We should only allow top notch immigrants. And the way people come in and destroy their passports and we can't deport them. There is no easy solution to that.
But yes. Society as a whole has went downhill. I blame the welfare state.

#8 Mr Pastry

Mr Pastry

"Shat Upon"

• Trusted Member
  • 67,988 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

What we are saying though mate, is that we could have all the modern good shit without some of the crap immigrants. By crap immigrants, I mean - why are we importing taxi drivers ,kebab shop workers , checkout staff , car washers etc. We should only allow top notch immigrants. And the way people come in and destroy their passports and we can't deport them. There is no easy solution to that.
But yes. Society as a whole has went downhill. I blame the welfare state.

I dont think it has anything to do with immigration. Bad parenting is bad parenting and we see that from both white English families and immigrant families. There is no evidence to suggest that the welfare state encourages people to steal.. All we are talking about here is a news story where 2 parents are giving their opinion about their son who was attacked during the UK riots. Some of the kids involved in the riots were as young as 8n years old, and some of the parents of those involved were also involved, I wonder how many of the parents of these young people that went on the rampage, were even aware of what their kids were doing, or even where they were, or what they brought home.

If I had been the parent of a teenage kid, after day one of the riots, they would have been kept in, or somewhere where I know they were. In many cases that appeared not to happen, and the parents acted irresponsibly and even encouraged it , in some reports I have read. Most of the kids involved were born here, UK British,

#9 Obsession

Obsession

getting there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:53 AM

I dont think it has anything to do with immigration. Bad parenting is bad parenting and we see that from both white English families and immigrant families. There is no evidence to suggest that the welfare state encourages people to steal.. All we are talking about here is a news story where 2 parents are giving their opinion about their son who was attacked during the UK riots. Some of the kids involved in the riots were as young as 8n years old, and some of the parents of those involved were also involved, I wonder how many of the parents of these young people that went on the rampage, were even aware of what their kids were doing, or even where they were, or what they brought home.

If I had been the parent of a teenage kid, after day one of the riots, they would have been kept in, or somewhere where I know they were. In many cases that appeared not to happen, and the parents acted irresponsibly and even encouraged it , in some reports I have read. Most of the kids involved were born here, UK British,

Sorry. I wasn't meaning the guys in the robbery story. Yes. Bad parenting and school discipline were to blame and the knowledge that basically f**k all happens to you as an offender. The authorities are too soft. I would sort the youth f**kers out quick style lol. Stop benefits for minor offenders and I would allow 50 prisoners to a cell to make space, like los, and then bang them up for huge sentences as a deterent until others got the message. Simples! :chris:

#10 yogi100

yogi100

getting the hang of it

• Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:36 PM

What about the Richardon's or were they loveable chappies who were good to their old mums ?Posted Image Has nothing to do with politicians, crime is carried out by people and society drives crime. Again you talk as if we are all puppets and nobodies fault but governments and of course "blacks" who in your opinion are responsible for 99% of crimes. We just followed the USA, and as their crime began to saw, a decade later it happened in the UK. But, lets not forget, we no longer bathe once a week in a tin bath any more, like the good old days either Posted Image In those days, most people had f**k all to steal Posted Image Nowadays everyone has a mobile, laptops DVD players, jewellery and cash. There are still many towns and villages where crime in low, but people tend to know each other, and there is a sense of Community. In Cities, people tend to keep themselves to themselves and become faceless. Again, it has little to do with any government, but everything to do with society. Our prisons are nearly full, so what are the courts going offer as punishment ?? or should we just build more prisons costing the tax payers, billions each year.

I know Yogi, and you will like this one, Posted Image, what about cut off their hands ?? then, when they are unable to work, pay them disputably benefits for life. Posted Image

We have more crime, but we also have much more sophisticated policing and conviction rate. If that was not the case, then you or I would be reading about these crimes as we do.

20 years ago, those two thugs that mugged the Asian boy, would never have been caught. But they were on CCT cameras and identified, as were hundreds of the looters.

We live in a world driven by greed and possession, and as new gadgets are released into the market, everyone has to have them, especially the young. It is all down to bad parenting, and as much as you would like to blame the govt, it is down to individuals to bring their kids up to be respectable and law abiding as we were. But that does not happen these days, and most fathers are absent, A the family unit breaks down, so in turn will society.

The Richardsons got put away for around 20 and 25 years.

Lets see what those muggers get seeing as the kid has metal pins in his jaw for the rest of his life. Would they have still committed the crime if knew they were facing harsh sentences and the birch.

#11 Mr Pastry

Mr Pastry

"Shat Upon"

• Trusted Member
  • 67,988 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

The Richardsons got put away for around 20 and 25 years.

Lets see what those muggers get seeing as the kid has metal pins in his jaw for the rest of his life. Would they have still committed the crime if knew they were facing harsh sentences and the birch.

Quite rightly, they murdered a lot of people and tortured them, as with the Krays. Sentences are measured. Maybe we would have to evacuate the Isle of Whyte and turn it into Alcatraz , costing the tax payer a million quid for every inmate per year, .

Whilst I have a great deal of sympathy for the lad who got hit, he is also an immigrant is he not ??? You cant have it both ways Yogi.

Maybe his parents were paying for his education in UK, but its odd on he will be taking that back to Malaysia. Now how does that fit in with all your scenarios ?? Posted Image as many young British cannot afford a Uni education, but according to you, they will all end up lefty Liberals and working as Civil Servants, whilst the white working class man, is forced onto the streets by the Poles. Posted Image

Have you ever considered taking up embroidery ??Posted Image

#12 yogi100

yogi100

getting the hang of it

• Removed
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:19 PM

Quite rightly, they murdered a lot of people and tortured them, as with the Krays. Sentences are measured. Maybe we would have to evacuate the Isle of Whyte and turn it into Alcatraz , costing the tax payer a million quid for every inmate per year, .

Whilst I have a great deal of sympathy for the lad who got hit, he is also an immigrant is he not ??? You cant have it both ways Yogi.

Maybe his parents were paying for his education in UK, but its odd on he will be taking that back to Malaysia. Now how does that fit in with all your scenarios ?? Posted Image as many young British cannot afford a Uni education, but according to you, they will all end up lefty Liberals and working as Civil Servants, whilst the white working class man, is forced onto the streets by the Poles. Posted Image

Have you ever considered taking up embroidery ??Posted Image

Who did the Richardsons murder?

#13 Mr Pastry

Mr Pastry

"Shat Upon"

• Trusted Member
  • 67,988 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

Who did the Richardsons murder?

Well, if I am not mistaken, Mad Franky Frazer was a henchman for the Richardsons and he claims that he murdered dozens of people whist working for the Richardsons. They were tried for Torture and extortion crimes, but many of the underworld murder victims were never found.

At their Scrap metal yard, they kept an "Industrial Mincer" machine, go figure what the used it for. Their guard dogs ate well.

But sorry to pick on the Richarsons, they were probably lovely blokes, who loved their old mums and did a lot of Charity, bless em Posted Image All those claims of extortion and racketeering were probably all made up, and their feud with the Krays was probably over the quality of their hand made suits Posted Image Gangs in London is nothing new, there have always been gangsters of one sort or another, just different types of gangs. In fact, it was the Krays and the Richardsons who glamorised Gang culture. Lets not forget the Battle of Brighton either (I was there) Mods and Rockers kicking the shit out of each other in a seaside town. What peaceful days they were Posted Image Oh yes, and then there were those loveable Skin head Chaps, cheeky chappies just out for a laugh and some gratuitous violence along the way, with a bit of "Pakky bashing" thrown in for good measure. Ahhh the good old days ay ? Posted Image Ooops, I almost forgot those lovely knife wielding Teddy Boys,

Thank God, none of the above were BLACK Posted Image

But these guys were a little bit more naughty than the looters were last summer

#14 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:32 PM

lol....