Toggle %s

The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there.....

Amazing Indian Restaraunt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
71 replies to this topic

#57 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:31 PM

So to summarize

Hanibal went for a meal at the Maharani Indian Restaurant, enjoyed the food and thought it was value for money :yes

The other three pages of this thread are predominately a threadf**k :rolleyes:

Thanks Hanibal for taking the time to post your findings :thumbup:

Just about summed it up perfectly mate.Next time i will either do war and peace and bore u too death or do another HEADS UP AND PUT IN CAPITAL; LETTERS TO READ GOOGLE FOR FURTHER INFO.It shows all the restaraunts,the food and general info,as i said on my OP.

#58 lincslad

lincslad

finally got there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts
  • Use Forename?:No
  • Use My Surname?:No
  • Post My Photo?:No

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:35 PM

I've never seen so much drama in a restaurant review in all my life. Very tense.

Did you leave a tip ?

#59 Rob Jones

Rob Jones

addicted .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,818 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:38 AM

Sounds good to me. I didn't take this as a full review, but rather just an impression and a recommendation that people try this place. Plenty of precedent for this on this and other boards.

I've spent a bit of time dodging rhetorical farts darts without points from mental pygmies lately, have I missed a memo? Why all the hostility?

No idea mate.

I only asked what I though were reasonable questions

#60 Al McReady

Al McReady

Mega Thread Warrior

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,266 posts
  • Interests:Football especially Glasgow Celtic.
  • Use Forename?:Yes
  • Post My Photo?:Yes

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:46 AM

It's your choice John but I hope it won't be the case.

Cheers

+1

#61 Guest_Loren82_*

Guest_Loren82_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:51 PM

We were shown to a tiny table, the rest of the restaurant having been "booked," but no-one turned up. The vegetable Samosa was a rock filled with mush, the "lamb" in the vindaloo was ancient mutton, full of gristle, must have been frozen years ago, the sauce was generic stuff they pour over everything not in the least spiced like vindaloo which should be the hottest curry excluding a phal. The pilau rice was uninteresting . The mashed aubergine was passable. The staff hovered around all the time. Go to Mrs Balbirs in Bangkok to see how Indian food should be in Thailand..

#62 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Concrete Charlie

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,367 posts
  • Interests:Drinking free tea & cider

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:39 PM

If you want a decent curry you have to go to Birmingham, ask Villayouth :gathering:

#63 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:42 PM

After a 4 hour wait at a curry house in Pattaya I wont bother again... Thai food for me

#64 lincslad

lincslad

finally got there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:44 PM

We were shown to a tiny table, the rest of the restaurant having been "booked," but no-one turned up. The vegetable Samosa was a rock filled with mush, the "lamb" in the vindaloo was ancient mutton, full of gristle, must have been frozen years ago, the sauce was generic stuff they pour over everything not in the least spiced like vindaloo which should be the hottest curry excluding a phal. The pilau rice was uninteresting . The mashed aubergine was passable. The staff hovered around all the time. Go to Mrs Balbirs in Bangkok to see how Indian food should be in Thailand..

Thanks for the heads up mate, always on the look out for decent Indian nosh in Bangers.

Did you leave a tip at hannibals recommended restaurant.

#65 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

Thanks for the heads up mate, always on the look out for decent Indian nosh in Bangers.

Did you leave a tip at hannibals recommended restaurant.

Yes Iron the collars first :laughing:

#66 lincslad

lincslad

finally got there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

Yes Iron the collars first :laughing:

hanibals turning hi-so mate, he's just an apprentice at the moment and not sure if he'll ever make the grade though.

Hi-so's don't do their own ironing for starters but they can tell the difference between a good and a shit restaurant.

#67 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Concrete Charlie

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,367 posts
  • Interests:Drinking free tea & cider

Posted 30 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

After a 4 hour wait at a curry house in Pattaya I wont bother again... Thai food for me

Which one was it Parky? I've always ordered delivery from Ali Babas and never been disappointed. What was the name of that gaff on the corner of Soi 13 and Second road? gone now but cracking food there.

#68 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:11 PM

U know plenty about indian food,u missed tindaloo lol

only joking.

Every heads up about a restaraunt has some that had a good meal on a particular night and some had a shit meal,consistency is the word

btw

we booked a table and it was that big they served us in golf buggies :thumbsup:

#69 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

Which one was it Parky? I've always ordered delivery from Ali Babas and never been disappointed. What was the name of that gaff on the corner of Soi 13 and Second road? gone now but cracking food there.

Tikka Centre.. unreal one guy taking orders then f**ks off round the back to cook.. we were waiting over 2 hours...

#70 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 December 2011 - 05:31 PM

hanibals turning hi-so mate, he's just an apprentice at the moment and not sure if he'll ever make the grade though.

Hi-so's don't do their own ironing for starters but they can tell the difference between a good and a shit restaurant.

Glad my partner does ironing then,is that as funny as your post or not ????