Toggle %s

The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there   -   The Pattaya-Live meeting at The Rockhouse  Will be on Friday the  29th on April - We hope to see you there.....

Apartment/condo

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_irish_*

Guest_irish_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:20 PM

Last year I stayed in a condo for two months and I wish to do the same this year.

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any other places in central pattaya (near carrfour....pattaya klang)

A condo/apartment with a small kitchen (inside not on balcony) is a must as i like to cook.....

Swimming pool would be nice but not necessary.........

so location and small kitchen

(as far as i can remember last year's cost was around 15,000b per month excluding water/electricity/cleaning)

I may just end up staying in the same place but i was just curious if anyone knows of a similar place....

#2 wildoates

wildoates

getting there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

My friend at the 9 Karat condo seems to know places for rent. when are you coming over? 64 sq meter are about that price, studio are a less.

#3 Guest_irish_*

Guest_irish_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

My friend at the 9 Karat condo seems to know places for rent. when are you coming over? 64 sq meter are about that price, studio are a less.

i should be there on the 1st of dec until the 23rd of jan

would be cool it you could get some pics up

thanks for the reply

#4 wildoates

wildoates

getting there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,610 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:41 AM

Do a web search, lots on it I will be down in Oct, will get some pics for you what are you looking for 64 sq meter or a 32 sq meter (studio) will get you contact information as well

#5 Guest_irish_*

Guest_irish_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:02 AM

Do a web search, lots on it I will be down in Oct, will get some pics for you what are you looking for 64 sq meter or a 32 sq meter (studio) will get you contact information as well

a mate has possibly found a place

buy if that fall through then this might be my only option

as long a they have a kitchen inside (not on the balcony i hate that) 2 ring burner would be good and microwave all is good

so if both have that then upload the pics of both if possible

cheers :cheers:

#6 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:59 AM

Hi S,

Dai has just booked centre condo, 1 bedroom,living room with kitchen area,all the stuff to go with it,and 12,000 baht a month,but he has booked for 5 months,great value on floor 8 and a realy nice big apartment and very quiet too.

#7 Guest_irish_*

Guest_irish_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:04 AM

Hi S,

Dai has just booked centre condo, 1 bedroom,living room with kitchen area,all the stuff to go with it,and 12,000 baht a month,but he has booked for 5 months,great value on floor 8 and a realy nice big apartment and very quiet too.

must have a look on the net.......

i will prob stay in the same place as last......but for some reason i can book until next month or so.......

so back up plans if that fails

#8 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:09 AM

i will prob stay in the same place as last......but for some reason i can book until next month or so.......

What about around the corner where J is

#9 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:10 AM

This was booked thru shoot pool,as it was owned by a farang and Dai knew the shootpool man who does the bookings with farangs who own/rent these places in centre condo

#10 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:12 AM

What about around the corner where J is

J is only paying 8k a month and very smart rooms too,plus he has a kitchen area for cooking,and a big balcony

#11 Tise

Tise

getting there .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,337 posts
  • Use Forename?:No
  • Use My Surname?:No
  • Post My Photo?:No

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:28 PM

Hi S,

Im looking into staying in a 1 bedroom apartment at centre condo. Also on floor 8 but with sea view, but the guy im talking with want 19.000 baht.

Sounds like I should contact shoot pool and maybe get a condo with them and save a few baht.

#12 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:32 PM

Im looking into staying in a 1 bedroom apartment at centre condo. Also on floor 8 but with sea view, but the guy im talking with want 19.000 baht.

Sounds like I should contact shoot pool and maybe get a condo with them and save a few baht.

Speak to chris the manager,say u know me and Dai,he is based on the first floor,its floor M.Dont forget its high season though,and i dont think the place has wifi.U cant get into the place J is staying ???

OOPS,tohught u were Irish lol lol.still some info for u mate.

Edited by hanibal7, 04 November 2011 - 07:33 PM.

#13 Forum Admin

Forum Admin

Concrete Charlie

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,367 posts
  • Interests:Drinking free tea & cider
  • Use Forename?:Yes
  • Use My Surname?:No
  • Post My Photo?:Yes

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:27 PM

Yep contact Chris via shootpool or daytimes he is in his office on M floor. When I was there you could get wifi if you were on the carpark side and there was wired lan in the other side condos. There's no view but it's on the same floor as the pool/bar/restaurant and the shootpool bar downstairs. No worries about lifts breaking down :)