addicted .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,001 posts
  • Use Forename?:No
  • Use My Surname?:No
  • Post My Photo?:No

Posted 06 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

No its not its a one room must be 60 or 70.. VT2 dont have 48m units..Posted Image

I didnt say it was VT2, the 5th one down on trippers price list. 48 sq mtrs, thats the one I used (i think)

Edited by Rob Jones, 06 July 2011 - 07:05 PM.

#30 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 July 2011 - 08:29 PM

I didnt say it was VT2, the 5th one down on trippers price list. 48 sq mtrs, thats the one I used (i think)

The thread is about Som Na Nas condo mate :laughing:

#31 Guest_Obsession_*

Guest_Obsession_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 10:55 AM

Dont tell everyone they will all want one, did you not know the Pattaya experts that own nothing here say you cant make money :laughing:

Put in your savings on hotel fees that figure would increase, hmmm all that is net :laughing: Tidy way to work mate well done, the investors without vision always find a way to justify their lack of creativity :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I thought you were going to stop posting your false crap all over the forum, mate. Please adopt some self control while at the keyboard, instead of TFing every thread about property. :thumbup:

#32 Rob Jones

Rob Jones

addicted .

• Trusted Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,001 posts
  • Use Forename?:No
  • Use My Surname?:No
  • Post My Photo?:No

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:40 AM

The thread is about Som Na Nas condo mate :laughing:

I thought it was about BM califdanns search for a condo to rent............

Ill get me coat ;)

#33 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

I thought you were going to stop posting your false crap all over the forum, mate. Please adopt some self control while at the keyboard, instead of TFing every thread about property. :thumbup:

The thread is about Som na nas condo, so you are calling him a liar as well :laughing: :laughing: .. he makes between 4 and 8% and has a place to stay no Skyslops bills :laughing:

#34 Guest_Obsession_*

Guest_Obsession_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 09:15 PM

The thread is about Som na nas condo, so you are calling him a liar as well :laughing: :laughing: .. he makes between 4 and 8% and has a place to stay no Skyslops bills :laughing:

It's actually about the OP looking for a condo with short term rent. I suggested Dancewatcher. Then SNN said he had a condo with DW. You just posted your usual drivel mate. You don't even know who's thread it is,Why post if you don't even know what it's about? Please stop your obsessive drivel mate. The forum was ok for a week or so. Now are back to your usual nonsense.

#35 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:29 PM

It's actually about the OP looking for a condo with short term rent. I suggested Dancewatcher. Then SNN said he had a condo with DW. You just posted your usual drivel mate. You don't even know who's thread it is,Why post if you don't even know what it's about? Please stop your obsessive drivel mate. The forum was ok for a week or so. Now are back to your usual nonsense.

SNN had a condo for rent, please stop your post chasing ...... If you care to read it you will notice Rob Jones stating he never saw the value and SNN advising what worke for him.

Go and tell SNN he is another moron as all the other owners :laughing:

#36 Guest_califdann_*

Guest_califdann_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

Still looking; I sent a note over to View Talay IRT a Deluxe Superior Studio which is advertized for 5100 Baht for the week. Suppose to have a kitchenette and an ocean view.
Thanks
Dann