Toggle %s

Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - Your forum need you and your support – We are now accepting donations to keep the forum up and running and there’s many ways to donate:- on line payments using PayPal – Credit / debit card payments – cash to Mulphy - 

House For Rent Or Sale

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Mike T_*

Guest_Mike T_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:50 PM

Fully furnished, air conditioned, water tank, water pump, hot water and with community pool. In a small village with few houses just off 3rd road - quiet area. Rent 25,000 - Sale 6,000,000. call Mike @ 086 533 6789

Attached Files

#2 mulphy

mulphy

you do need to get a life

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,425 posts
  • Interests:my interests include world news ,current affairs , sport , travelling , meeting people , good food , good drinks , good friends , fantastic music and beautiful women
  • Use Forename?:Yes
  • Use My Surname?:Yes
  • Post My Photo?:Yes

Posted 11 March 2011 - 02:12 PM

how many bedrooms ?

how many ensuite ?

how many bathrooms ?

garage ?

internet ready ?

cable and sattelite tv ?

telephone ?

#3 JACKFLASH

JACKFLASH

getting the hang of it

• PipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:43 PM

Guttering??

Talang Wah ??

How old ??

welcome to the board Mike T

Edited by JACKFLASH, 11 March 2011 - 04:53 PM.

#4 Guest_Mike T_*

Guest_Mike T_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

cable tv, internet, telephone ready. 3 bedrooms 2 separate bathrooms, garage, no guttering but has a very nice drainage system underground, old but neat and tidy village with few houses, regular garbage collection, many exits to city...great location !

#5 Guest_Tripper_*

Guest_Tripper_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2011 - 01:34 PM

Does it have a kitchen other than that bench holding up the microwave ?

#6 Guest_Mike T_*

Guest_Mike T_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Tripper @ Mar 12 2011, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it have a kitchen other than that bench holding up the microwave ?

brand new euro kitchen coming up within this month ...must see house to appreciate

#7 Guest_swanks_*

Guest_swanks_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 04:48 AM

25K a month is such a good price.
Only 125 UK pounds a week is that ? Here in Thailand ?
I am involved in building here as most of the lads know and can knock up a house like that for about 2.5M with the 'Issan' lads in Hua Hin where the material price is high , well,if they don't get too drunk again! Even double skinned which isn't actually of any use with Thai buildings here. That's why I wondered if it was Horseshoe point with the high land price
I do get confused. Is this Horseshoe point then ? Sorry to keep asking but I am so interested in acquiring a prime residence in a prime location at a discount price and I am so , so sure there will be a queue for it so I just don't want to miss out . Knowing Pattaya prices well after living here so long I am just amazed in so many ways!
I am just not sure where it is but then I can be just stupid sometimes so please help out.

Edited by swanks, 14 March 2011 - 04:50 AM.

#8 pattayaman2001

pattayaman2001

loyal contributor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,789 posts
  • Use Forename?:Yes
  • Use My Surname?:No
  • Post My Photo?:No

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE (swanks @ Mar 13 2011, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
25K a month is such a good price.
Only 125 UK pounds a week is that ? Here in Thailand ?
I am involved in building here as most of the lads know and can knock up a house like that for about 2.5M with the 'Issan' lads in Hua Hin where the material price is high , well,if they don't get too drunk again! Even double skinned which isn't actually of any use with Thai buildings here. That's why I wondered if it was Horseshoe point with the high land price
I do get confused. Is this Horseshoe point then ? Sorry to keep asking but I am so interested in acquiring a prime residence in a prime location at a discount price and I am so , so sure there will be a queue for it so I just don't want to miss out . Knowing Pattaya prices well after living here so long I am just amazed in so many ways!
I am just not sure where it is but then I can be just stupid sometimes so please help out.

Same price I get for renting a three bed double garage house in the UK...is that cheap in Pattaya??

#9 Guest_swanks_*

Guest_swanks_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:16 PM

QUOTE (pattayaman2001 @ Mar 14 2011, 06:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Same price I get for renting a three bed double garage house in the UK...is that cheap in Pattaya??

rolleyes.gif

#10 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 12:19 PM

The rent seems about right but 6,000,000 baht???

A 6million baht house should fetch about 40,000 baht a month rent,so i think your selling price is way out of line

#11 Guest_Mike T_*

Guest_Mike T_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:24 PM

QUOTE (hanibal7 @ Mar 14 2011, 12:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The rent seems about right but 6,000,000 baht???

A 6million baht house should fetch about 40,000 baht a month rent,so i think your selling price is way out of line

why don't u look the other way round ? 25,000 for rent is cheap for a house valued at 6 mil .... you got to see the real thing 1st. this is a deal for any sensible person. 320 sqm, large bedrooms and right in the heart of Pattaya quiet area plus with 3 exits to main roads. newly renovated on top of that !

#12 Guest_hanibal7_*

Guest_hanibal7_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:36 PM

QUOTE (Mike T @ Mar 14 2011, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why don't u look the other way round ? 25,000 for rent is cheap for a house valued at 6 mil .... you got to see the real thing 1st. this is a deal for any sensible person. 320 sqm, large bedrooms and right in the heart of Pattaya quiet area plus with 3 exits to main roads. newly renovated on top of that !

I did say 25,000 baht was a good price mate,and i know land is more expensive in Central Pattaya than thedarkside for instance

#13 Guest_Parkwahn_*

Guest_Parkwahn_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:45 PM

QUOTE (Mike T @ Mar 14 2011, 02:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its a very good deal 25000 a month , a steal

#14 Lostinthai

Lostinthai

occassional user .

• Pip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Work offshore, live Thailand. Drinking too much Sam Miguel, spending time hanging around aGoGos and beer bars. Enjoying the lovely, soft, smooth, slim bodies of Thai females. Especially the soft, round and moist bits?? Yum, yum delicious

Posted 15 March 2011 - 09:30 PM

Just left this house on the 24th February.
Rented it from Mike and his Mum for a year and a half.
Both, are lovely people to deal with and very approachable, enjoyed renting from them. If it was not for a troubled TGF would still be there.

Photos do not do it justice. It is an extremely large property, the main bedroom (Shown) is huge.

If you want a nice family home in a quiet location, this is the one.
If you want a bachelors pad that impresses the girls, this is the one also.

Walking distance to the Rockhouse, 8-10 minutes.